When She Is Gone

Vanoss x Brooke - A continuing part to a story I requested from a friend. ♡

Abuse Warning

Vanoss' POV

On my chest she laid naked, finally stiffling her tears and abnormally quiet. I could tell she was in thought about the recent occurrences, possibly thinking about my words and actions.

I laid in my bed staring up to the ceiling, just subtly cupping the arch of her spine as she clung to my chest, completely hiding her bruised up face from me. It had been a rough day for her, and I finally just got getting all my stress and anger out on her. It'd be sometime before I would react this way again, even if she made the same mistake of denying my demands. And guilt would NEVER find its way in me.

I saved her, provided anything and everything, and sheltered her, therefore-- I owned her. Completely. Brooke understood these concepts and for the most part acted accordingly but she had a stubborn and hidden fire in her.. a fire I have been trying force down all these years.

I knew just how powerful she was on her own; intelligent and with enough time to train herself, deadly. How did I know?

Because she was greedy-just like me. She wouldn't rest until she got what she wanted... what she thought she deserved. Greed could make a powerful merciless woman.

One day, Brooke could deny me for good and become an enemy of mine, everything I done against her could be a fuel for her bloodlust. She will remember the bruises that enveloped her cheek from my very hands, ironically there was a strong possibility I'd be dying by hers. Not only that, but also she had the ability to persuade my own people against me.

That would be a sight I'd love to witness, to watch my girl grow... but one I couldn't risk. For now, the female will stay reliant on me. Maybe one day, Brooke would become my Queen of Los Santos, of course when I decide she fits that role..

"..You know..." Her voice softly interrupted my thoughts, "One day.. I am bound to die by another man's gun.."

My brows knitted together, a bit angrily and subconciously my grip on her tightened, that accusation was a foreign aspect I would never get behind. "No."

"Y-Yes.. an execution f-for being apart of your group.. or just simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time.." That persistent voice seemed to be confident.. almost proud. I let out a breath, she was purposely trying to threaten me.

"And you know what?" She'd insist with venom beautifully lacing her tone, lifting her head from my chest to give me eye contact. The bruises I left on her flesh seeming to look scarce by the second, as if I needed to add a few more.. especially by her smart stubborn mouth.

"You are gonna miss me so bad when I'm gone, Evan Fong." Those green eyes pierced at me with the faint flame as she hissed menacingly.y heart skipped a beat..

I was anything but amuse, even if my lips tugged into a half grin as I glared back. Keeping silent as we glared our primal emotions into each other's eyes for the next few moments. She had been completely serious.

Whatever this fucked up bond was... was something that should've been avoided from the start. I should have left her with the dead junkie she called dad. Had I known that I'd get fatally attached to this bitch, I would have left her to rot..

My love for her was deadly, distant, and abusive.. but so very, very strong. My amused grin faltered and finally I forced myself to look back up at the ceiling, still keeping her in my grip. For once, I was moved by her beautiful eyes, for once she actually intimidated me by her poison voice.

In honesty, her stupid accusation scared me. If it were to ever happen, I'd have to present myself, head low, to failure.

"Hell shall reign if another man's gun is to touch you." I gritted back, feeling her settle down, still clinging to my chest. "Only by my gun and movement will you die an unnatural death, Brooklynn Lea Winters."

Only here could we cling amongst one another so tight, but threaten each other at the same time. "And You are riding that thin line. Go to sleep, bitch."

We both knew I was bluffing, but I knew she didn't have the guts to point it out.

"Yes, sir.." She purred quietly with condiscendence, nestling her face into my chest and pulling the covers over her shoulders. It made my stomach warm.

Brooklynn knew she won.