Chapter 1

Your POV

"(Y/n).. I love you, so much!.."

Those were the last words I've ever heard from my mother. That she loved me. Yet I find it so hard to believe.

"MAMA!" With those words, I fell down a waterfall. I somehow survived but lost any memory I had before the event. I didn't care much about it, my mother was gone. The police couldn't find her or the corpse. There is no possible way someone would know if she is alive.

Right?

"(Y/n) wake up!"

What?

"Wake up! God damn it!" Surprisingly enough, I woke up screaming.

Slowly, I opened my eyes only to see my annoying adopted brother. Sasuke Uchiha. He and his big brother have been living with my father and me for about twelve years now. Sometimes, I rather would bitch slap or just kick his ass because sometimes he's just...

"(Y/n) you're so annoying."

"Well, it's your fault, (Y/n)!"

"Don't be so annoying (Y/n)!"

"Good luck! I hope that you're learning your lesson!"

Cold, mean, obnoxious, negative and depressed. Stupid emo.

Within the colorless eyes of the Uchiha lies a tiny shade of concern, even though his eyes are still as cold as always. He always seems to remind me of Black Butler.

I sit up, pouting at my stupidity.

It was a dream?" In return, he sighs in annoyance but that's nothing new. He typically always gets annoyed by me. Even when I try to be a good little sister, he never liked me. Not even at the beginning when my parents decided to adopt them.

"You had the same dream again?" The emo asks. I just nod while scratching my back. I always have the same dream and it makes me cry every day. Sometimes I just wanna lay back in my bed and escape the reality by watching animes on my phone or by reading manga.

"Yeah-"

"How. Annoying." Sasuke scoffs, cutting me off and tapping with his foot on the hardwood floor. Seriously that guy will never change!

At this point, I think introductions are in order. My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm sixteen years old. As I said before, I am currently living with my father and my adoptive Uchiha brothers. It may be scary to be the only girl in the family, but everyone except Sasuke looked at me as a princess or something like that since I was little. They sometimes still do it, only because of the Uchiha brothers popularity at school.

I somehow still manage. My mother was gone since the day, I was six years old at the time. The only thing I can remember is that she had blonde hair and blue eyes, but I forgot her smile. But let's forget about the depressing things for now.

We moved from Tokyo to Konoha one week ago because of my dad's job and that really sucks. I may be 'stupidu' (or how Sasuke always calls me) and lazy sometimes, but I often have ideas for having fun that I never can share with anyone. Since I don't have any friends and feel almost always alone, even now because I-

"Get up already! We have to hurry up!" Sasuke rips the blanket from my body, leaving me shivering in my bed. I groan and press my pillow on my face. This pillow is the only thing shielding me from the harsh truth. That today is my first day in a new high school.

"I don't wanna stand up! I just don't wanna!" I whine as he tried to yank the pillow from my face. Muffled, I continued to complain and hold the pillow tightly.

"My bed wants me and I want my bed so it's my destiny to stay in my bed and sleep like Sleeping Beauty!"

"You and beauty..." I hear him grinning slightly, "Come on! Annoying little baby brat stand up already!"