Chapter 10

Third person's POV

The tension that had initially filled the room dissipates as your brothers burst into laughter. It seems that your embarrassing predicament has provided them with endless amusement. You can't help but feel a bit frustrated by their reaction and scold them, demanding that they stop laughing.

However, Sasuke's laughter only intensifies, and Itachi tries to hold back his own giggles, with tears streaming down his face from the hilarity of the situation. Your annoyance grows, and you threaten them with a humorous reference to Rapunzel from Disney's "Tangled," mentioning the frying pan.

Itachi apologizes through his laughter, calling the situation incredibly funny. You smirk and take the opportunity to throw a playful jab at them, suggesting that they might not laugh anymore if you were to marry someone in the future.

Sasuke, who had stopped laughing, gives you a stern look, making it clear that he doesn't approve of such a possibility. Itachi, too, takes on a serious expression. You realize that your comment might have hit a sensitive nerve.

Sasuke mutters under his breath, expressing his strong disapproval. It's evident that he's not keen on the idea of you getting married to anyone, especially not Boruto. You can't help but laugh at Sasuke's reaction, finding the nickname "burrito" amusing.

However, Sasuke decides to take a more protective stance, grabbing your shoulder and giving you a serious look. He asserts his authority as your older brother and makes it clear that he won't allow his sister to marry someone like Boruto.

You continue to chuckle at the absurdity of the situation and playfully comment on Sasuke's overprotective nature. It seems your brothers are determined to keep you from any potential romantic entanglements, at least when it comes to certain individuals like Boruto.

-

Chocho Akimichi, known for her love of food, approaches you and asks if you have some money she can borrow. She's wearing a hungry grin, indicating that she might have forgotten her money or spent it already.

You decide to help her out and take out your purse, offering her the money she needs. With a mischievous smile, you tell her that she doesn't need to repay you but add a playful condition: "But pssshh, don't tell my brother about this!"

Chocho is genuinely surprised by your generosity, and her eyes sparkle with gratitude as you provide her with the money she needed for lunch. She thanks you enthusiastically and compliments you, saying that you seem nice.

Her next comment catches you off guard. She mentions that you don't seem like a murderer. You're relieved that she's judging you based on your behavior and not just rumors. You nod and reassure her, "Really? Because I'm not!"

Chocho has a moment of realization, and her eyes widen. It's clear that she had been under the impression that you were indeed a murderer due to rumors or misunderstandings. You can't help but shake your head at the absurdity of the situation, understanding that people often jump to conclusions without knowing the truth.

As you try to extend an offer to Chocho to join your group but not if she's on "the brat's" side, you suddenly hear the sound of high heels approaching. Turning around, you see Saki approaching, wearing her signature high heels and girly light green clothes.

You can't help but think that she'll never change, and a sense of dread washes over you as she gets closer. Saki's presence alone seems to bring trouble and tension wherever she goes.

You whirl around to face Saki, anger burning in your eyes. "Why did you hurt Himawari?!" Your voice cracks with emotion as you confront her, your frustration and concern for your friend bubbling to the surface.