Author's note

Helloo ~

It's been over a half year ... oh dear. I'm so sorry for keeping you wait for so long (And I thought I there wouldn't be another author's note, damn it)

As some of you know, I had some real life issues which is why I lost the motivation to continue the story. When you don't do something for a long time then it's like you unlearn it and this is what happened in my case, sorry ^^'

There have been people asking me if I continue the story and the answer is: yES. Of course! I know how it feels not to get a continuation of a good book which s u c k s . So to be clear, yes I'm gonna continue but it is gonna take a while for me to update 'cause the chapter is somehow complicated (I don't know if it's even enjoyable tbh) I will find a way to write it (I know how to finish the story, so no worries!)

If you have any questions about the story or anything else feel free to dm me! ♥
(Don't be shy, I won't bite you !! ; ; )

On a different note: Oml the Boruto series is getting awesome! I had some doubts but now I'm sure it'll become greater in the future!

Fav Boruto girls:

1.Sarada (I just love her, she's so supportive and not to forget about her development!)
2.Himawari (must protect her!)
3.Chocho (I can relate to her a bit tbh)
4.Wasabi (I don't know she's just so badass if the writers do it right)
5.Sumire (I just don't understand her personality at all. Especially in the Manga although I ain't better at writing her lolol)
6.Namida (Cute, but no real development)

Fav Boruto boys:

1.Mitsuki&Boruto (I can't decide, they're both so great and are having a great development!)
2.Shikadai (he's such a good friend, how can you not like him?)
3.Inojin (I like his sharp tongue hahaha)
4.Metal Lee&Iwabe (I can relate to both, especially Metal)
5.Denki (He's a genius but has flaws of his own, which makes him great to me)

________________________________________________________________________________

Extra:

~If they had only one wish~

Sasuke: revive his clan

Itachi: peace

Boruto: endless free games

Himawari: being able to save children from harm

Sarada: become Hokage (mayor in modern AU)

Chocho: the true love of her life

Inojin: acknowledgment for his art

Shikadai: more knowledge and wisdom

Obito: ENDLESS WISHES, duh.

Sasori: being able to slip in and out of reality

Deidara: getting the power to change everything he wants to change

Warning: Major plot twist in the next chapter !!!