Chapter 7

"What the hell just happened to that guy? He was fine one moment and now he's acting like a psychopath?" you asked, shock and confusion evident in your voice as you struggled to free yourself from Boruto's grip.

Boruto ignored your question and tightened his hold, demanding answers. "Answer me... you killed my dad, didn't you!?"

Wait... his dad!?

"Your dad is dead?" you asked, surprised, ceasing your struggles. Then, you remembered what Itachi had told you.

You shouldn't judge someone you don't know!

As the bandage on your right arm started to come loose and your arm began to bleed again, you couldn't help but think that Boruto was feeling the same pain you once did. Itachi was right; you should have listened to him.

"Don't play dumb! You killed him!"

"Says the one who's judging someone he doesn't know!"

"What?" Boruto's eyes widened in confusion as you smiled at his angry face. "I know how you feel... losing a parent isn't easy to accept. It still hurts, right?"

Boruto's eyes grew wider, and a tear rolled down your cheek. You had to admit you still missed your mother.

"ONII-CHAN, STOP IT!" You snapped your eyes open and turned to the door, where an angry, shocked Himawari stood, tears in her eyes. "Why are you doing this to her?!" She yelled, running over to you and pushing Boruto away. She helped you to your feet. "Answer me NOW!" she demanded.

"Don't you see that her arm is bleeding heavily!?" Boruto retorted, giving you a death glare.

You gulped slightly. It really reminded you of the times when you had problems with Sasuke. Himawari scoffed and took your hand. "Come on, (y/n)! Let's go to the bathroom to treat your arm!" She could be really scary when she was angry, just like Itachi!

You quickly gathered your things and followed her to the bathroom. Himawari closed the door behind her and sighed. You sat on the side of the bathtub, watching as she took out some bandages.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry for that... sorry that Saki injured your arm..." Wait, she saw that?

"You don't have to apologize! It's my fault for judging your brother based on what I heard..." you muttered.

Himawari smiled sadly after finishing treating your arm. "Let's head to my room and talk about it."

-

"You see, (y/n)... I-I'm scared..." Himawari's voice trembled as you sat closer to her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

You patted her shoulder gently, giving her a compassionate look. "Scared of what?"

With tears welling up in her eyes, she continued, "I'm scared of Saki!" Your jaw dropped at the revelation. Himawari was scared of Saki?

"Please help me, (y/n)! Onii-chan is so blind!" Himawari pleaded, her voice filled with terror. You narrowed your eyes suspiciously.

So, that's why her friend scolded Boruto... It all made sense now.

"Himawari, what did she do to make you so scared of her?"

"In the morning, she grabbed me by my neck and threatened me," Himawari explained, her tears flowing freely. Your jaw hung open in shock.

"Why?!"

Himawari smiled sadly, her tears rolling down her cheeks. "She said that if I didn't help improve your reputation by telling everyone that you helped me, then... then she's going to kill me!" Your face turned pale, and everything seemed to come to a standstill.