Chapter 5

Your POV

Thank god we finally have a school break! Well, at least for 30 minutes...

"So (y/n), how are you feeling about that blonde Uzumaki from class?" Sasuke curiously stares at me without breaking eye contact. Should that seriously be his business too?

"Nothing. Maybe a little shade of hate... -" "-Of course you feel a big shade of hate. This isn't new, is it? Did you seriously forget what his girlfriend did to you in the past?"

I have to admit that Sasuke's right. Always when I tried to find some friends and regain trust in myself, she had to destroy it.

However, it wasn't all her fault that I was called a murderer. Many people in Tokyo knew an incident from a long time ago in Konoha, and most parents told their children to stay away from me. I don't know much about it, but it has something to do with her.

"And not to forget that he's the boyfriend of that curse of my god damn life!" I add, feeling the anger rising in me.

Itachi shakes his head, looking at me doubtfully. "But Imouto, you shouldn't judge him by knowing him as the boyfriend of your old rival! He may be the boyfriend of Saki, but you don't even know him well!" ...He has a point too.

"Says the one who's always looking positive. Open your eyes Aniki!" Sasuke now brings the negativity again. He drinks his tomato juice while glaring at his big brother, but finally, he agrees with me!

Hearing a sigh from him, I exchange looks with Sasuke and shake my head, disagreeing with Itachi. As a jokingly reaction, Itachi puts his hand on his left chest, like his heart just died.

"That hurt."

"Now what, aniki?" Sasuke rests his head on his two pale, thin hands.

"Listen. I know you both don't agree with me but Imouto..." His eyes wander to me "...you should know the feeling of being judged! You should treat him like you want to be treated!"

"What's that supposed to mean Aniki?" Sasuke seems more confused than I think... "Yeah, Itachi! What do you wanna tell us now with your quotes?"

Taking a big breath, Itachi responds; "You both will understand that soon enough."

Third person's POV

Himawari?" Sarada pokes her nose to get her 'awake' but gets ignored by her. The female Uchiha adjusts her glasses.

"Saki?" She looks at her frenemy, who's chatting with Inojin and her boyfriend.

Saki clicks her tongue, looking at Sarada with annoyance written all over her face. Sarada bites her underlip in surprise, daring to ask her at least one question.

"What's wrong with Himawari?"

"What should I know about her?"

That shocks Sarada greatly. "But...aren't you, I mean, like, a guardian angel to her or something like that?"

"Honey, I don't even have time for a brat like her." She replies without any interest.

Sarada's jaw parts in shock. She looks around to see if anybody heard what she just said, but nobody seems to have heard that.

She suddenly stands up, going to Boruto and grabs him by his collar.

Saki and Inojin gasp at the same time, making Himawari flinch and blink by surprise, still looking emotionless. Boruto's eyes crack open, showing how frightened and shocked he is. Sarada stares at his now shocked eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"Listen here, you little blonde dope! Don't you see how different your sister acts!?" She yells, making everyone in the cafeteria start looking at them while falling silent.