DLDB:3

~Edited~

"So, you're telling me that your dad wants the deaf boy to tutor you?" I looked up at my friend Bee as she spoke, leaning against a hard bookshelf in the library. Our teacher had took the class to the library. It seems as though there was a rat in the classroom, so they moved all of us in the library where we sit and do nothing. 

"He is pretty cute." My other friend Nani said.

"Cute? No, cute is an understatement. Jasper Ralston is SEXY AS HELL!" Bee shouted loudly in excitement causing half the hallway to stare. I gave them all glares causing them to instantly look away. She wasn't wrong though, Jasper truly is a handsome sight. It was just that girls didn't seem to pay much attention to him since he can't hear.

I guess they thought it would be to hard trying to talk to a guy who can't talk back, which is reasonable since I seem to have thought the exact same thing. I watched as Jasper sat alone at a table, nose deep into a book. He had a pen in his hand and notebooks sat beside him on the table as he deeply drew. His thick dark eyebrows scrunched together as his hands intensely colored the paper. It's weird how people seem to notice the ones who sit alone more than the ones that seat in groups, yet they never talk to ones that are alone. Maybe I'm a hypocrite for saying that. I guess it's just that I wait around for others to talk to him instead of having to do it myself.  

I looked back to Bee as she ranted about politics and Nani fixed her makeup. I laughed as she scrubbed lip stick off her teeth. She paused looking over at me then starring at something else.

"The guy sure is cute but should definitely work on his staring problem." I didn't bother looking back. 

"Can you blame him? Who wouldn't look at you brushing your teeth in a library." I replied.

"Oh, I don't think he's looking at Bee." 

"Who are you talking about-" before I could turn around Nani placed her hands on the side of my face keeping my head still. "Don't look at him! Are you crazy? That's super awkward. Then he'll know we were talking about him." 

"Okay fine I won't. Can you just let go of my face. You have these long, freaky, witch nails and they hurt." She left go and sat back down in her seat. 

"My nails are cute, right Bee?" She pouted.

"Of course Nani. Everyone loves the Witch of the West." Bee bluntly stated while doing her make up. 

"You know what, enough about me lets talk about Kick Ass Kinesly for a moment ." 

"Let's not." I commented, raising my hands in disapproval. 

"OMG, he's staring again!" She tapped my arm in excitement. She smiled, showing off her blue braces. "That's so cute! I wish I had a personal stalker." Bee wined. "I will forever be single." 

"Who's staring? Are they looking at me?"

"Yes." They said in unison.

"Ew, tell them to stop." I covered my face quickly and dropped my head down on the table, not liking the idea of someone looking at me. 

"He's always staring. I'm surprised you didn't notice...." She trailed off. I didn't. I don't even know who she is talking about to be honest. Do I have something on my face or something?