DLDB:58

As a ballerina, we are suppose to be light and gracefully. Moving with elegance and beauty. Preforming with class and the suavest persona. And I did that, I danced that way, as if I was a feather.

" Suck a dick, you bitch."

But I'd didn't talk it.

Strangely enough my vocabulary seem to match a sailors, and no matter how graceful I danced my words never seem to match. Mrs.Leta said, that would be my biggest down fall, that even though I was an amazing dancer people would turn there noses up at my "unsavory potty mouth."

" How about your Dad's?" Carly shot back with a smirk.

It was 7:00am and as expected with Nationals growing closer practice would start being at earlier hours for some of us. Not only did we have to worry about nationals, but a Winter Recital was coming up. While most girls worried about what to wear to the winter formal.

Carly and I, had more pressing concerns and that was working out ass off in rehearsal.

"You're disgusting-"

" Enough!" Mrs.Leta said yelling over us. " You two, need to stop behaving this. I don't have you girls learning this routine to compete against each other."

" You don't?" Carly asked confused.

Mrs.Leta shook her head." You two we'll be doing a duet, not only for the Recital but for regionals and nationals. Of course Kinsley we'll still have her solo, but with my two most talented dance sharing a stage. I think that would be marvelous. And with Kinsley being able to invest more hours into dance this is perfect."

Right.

After my outburst at the Rangers, my Dad's attempts to fall in my good grace had failed. When I came home, he was gone but my card had been reactivated and the living room was flooded with newest collection of Dior. Just add to that plate he also was allowing me to dance the same hours as I use to.

He still wasn't forgiven.

" Me and Her?" Carly looked at me and scoffed " No way, I'm not dancing with this penguin toed slut."

" You should be honored you raging bitch. You dance like the Tasmanian devil." I shot back.

"Girls!" Mrs.Leta shouted causing us both to jump. Her expression displayed the annoyance she felt towards our bickering. Out of all my years of dancing, I never danced with Carly. I didn't do duets, and I surely didn't want to do one with Carly. But I understood Mrs.Leta's perspective, as arrogant as this may sound we where the top dancers in the studio. The idea was gold, but Carly and I lacked chemistry.
The dance could be a total disaster.

" Practice is tomorrow at 4pm, I expect you both to have better attitudes."  With that Mrs.Leta turned away and walked back into her office.

Leaving me alone with devil. Carly's bitchy eyes glare at me.

" What?"

" I'm just sick of sharing with you. Sharing the spot light, sharing the dance. Damn it even sharing the guy."

I roll my eyes at her statement " Where not sharing anything, and especially not Lucas."

" No especially Lucas. I saw you flirting with him at the bar KP." I cringed as she mimicked him by using the nickname he gave me.

" Was not! You don't even like him, nor does he like you. For some reason the both of you spend your time wanting my attention. Maybe you two should be together. You seem to be obsessed with me." I shot back.