DLDB:5

The cold October air touched my cheek as it blew past us. I sat on the side of the football field along with with my Nani and Bee. I've known them since I was 7 and we all took the same gymnastics class. Bee was the bubbly jokester who always happens to find trouble while Nani is the sarcastic fashion diva with boys crawling at her feet. In odd group is what we are yet, we all have something in common.

Dance, yes Dance.

It's something we've been doing are whole life. I frowned at the though of not dancing with them next Thursdays.

" This sucks now that your not dancing in the recital where stuck dancing with Carly. I bet she's thrilled by the news." Nani rolled her eyes at the thought of Carly.

Carly Aims.

She's well let's just say her and I aren't on good terms

She's well let's just say her and I aren't on good terms. Even though she doesn't want to admit it. She's fake for one. She smiles in your face and acts like your the best of friends but in reality I know she hates me. Just as I hate her.
So of course if where always pinned against each other. Were going to see each other's as enemies...

" How's my lovely ladies doing?" A males voice said from behind. Meet Lucas your typical hot arrogant foot ball player along with his best friend Zane who stood along side of him. Lucas and I seem to have a love and hate relationship. Why? Well because his best friend is dating my best friend. And any one who dates my best friends are automatically on my watch list.

" Mind if we join you." I placed a leg on the open side of the bleacher that was beside me.

" You can't sit with us." I said as if I was in one of those Mean Girl movies.

" Nani can you tell your guard dog to heel or does some on want a Scooby Snack." Lucas teased.

" Haha, does that fake laugh make you feel any better about your wack ass joke. Now shoe,scram don't you have balls to catch." Nani held back a giggle along with Bee.

" You know what just for that I'm going to stay here."

" No I said you can't seat with-" before I could finish Lucas had already took a seat.... Which happen to be on my leg. " GET OFF MY LEG YOU FATASS!" I hollered trying to push him off. He wiggled on leg.

"'You've got nice legs KP but I bet under them shoes your feet probably look worse then Beatrice's finger nails." I let out a low growl at that horrible nickname.

" Fuck you Lucas." Bee grumbled.

" I'am serious haven't you noticed that dancers never  wear flip flops." He stated.

" That's because they got ugly ass feet right Babe." Zane asked looking over at Nani who wasn't in the mood for jokes. She simply pushed him and rolled her eyes. I struggled trying to get Lucas of my leg.