DLDB.16

"Looky, looky if it isn't the Glam Squad." I rolled my eyes at my clearly hung over cousin. A guy came behind her wrapping his hands around her waist he kissed her cheek. Bee gave me a questioning look. Mouthing "Who is he." I shrugged trying to find out my self.

" Good morning babe." He said I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He was older then me about in his early or mid 20s with a 5 a clock shadow and chestnut shaggy hair. He looked up at me with a flashy smile before reaching out to shake me hand.

" Luis Price." I looked down at his hands and looked back up at him with a sharp look.

I hate strangers in my house.

He put down his hand understanding I wasn't about to shake it. "Don't mind her Babe, Luis this is Kinsley, Kinsley this is-"

" I could care less what his name is because it's going to be the last time I ever see him and If I do see him he better be unrecognizable with a clean shave, a hair cut, a shirt on, and out of my damn house." I hated when Hazel brought boys home they where always rude and disgusting. She had poor taste, it also made me uncomfortable they we're not the most faithful guys. I could always sniff out a snake, and with him... he gave me the vibes.

Hazel let it a force laugh to clear the tension.
" Haha, very funny Kinsley she's always been a joker." I did a fake laugh and flashed him a smile before ending it with a scowl she didn't catch it, it was only meant for him. He flashed me a smile and even winked.

" What's for breakfast Kinny?" She asked.

" Well for you it might be an STD."

" KINNY!" She gasped

" Kinsley I think we should go. Before where late." Bee suggested. I continued to scowl at him. " Fine"

I said but before leaving snatched down the cereal box from on top of the fridge, it was the only thing in there to eat. Hazel was suppose to go grocery shopping but instead spent the money on a Brazilian Wax. My petty levels where high and I planned on leaving them hungry.

We walked out the apartment and phoned Nani.

" You here?" I asked.

" Out front." She said

" Thanks. "

I hung up the phone and we got into the elevator. Bee groaned as she seen one of my neighbor, Gurney.

He had a thing for Bee. Living next Gurney had been a headache, we don't live in nice spaced out suburban houses with a big back yard and a garage. We live in Luxury penthouse where the only times kids come together and play is when there poking fun at the bell boy. The walls weren't thick enough. Gurney, being Gurney would always play his  electric guitar at the highest volume I hated it. But I knew music was his passion and asking him to quit it down would suppress his talents. Even though he didn't have much of it.

At times it did bother me, I would be working on dancing and here goes his loud out of tune guitar solo. I would just turn up my volume even louder and so would he resulting in the old lady across the hall to complain. It didn't do much, my dad owned the building I can do what ever the hell I please.

" Hey Gru." I greeted while stepping in the elevator. Bee gave me a look as I stepped to the side of the elevator forcing her in the middle between Gurney and I.

" Hey Kinsley, Hey Beatrice." She instantly growled at him sending him stepping back into the corner of the elevator. I chuckled, Beatrice playing "hard to get." Only seem to make Gurney admire her more. He smiled at her actions and played it off him cowardly ways by acting like he was leaning on the elevator wall to look "cool" and with a single hair flip he moved in closer to Beatrice.

" I love it when you play hard to get Momma." She stood there taking steady breaths avoiding looking into Gurney direction, she tapped her foot impatiently and with a groan she repeatedly pushed on the elevator floor bottoms.

" Woah babe what's the rush?" I watched from a distance trying to contain my self from bursting into laughter. Bee scowled in my direction.

" You stink back off Puny." She insulted.

" It's Gurney Babe not Puny." He corrected his index finger gliding over her chin.

" I was talking about your dick." And in seconds the elevator door opened taking us to the lobby. Bee gave Gurney one last push to the chest before existing off. He was clearly embarrassed but even in his own embarrassment that didn't stop him from looking at Bee's ass as she left. She walked faster, and fixed her pencil skirt huffing and puffing.

I opened the door as we left.

" After you Momma." I said with a deep voice trying to match Gurney's.

" I can't believe you just stood there!"

" Did you really think that was funny?" She exclaimed.

" Hella funny." I replied while bursting into laughter clenching on to my stomach.My laughter ended as the door I was once holding hit me right in the face.

" Ow!"

Bee laughed at my pain.

" THANK YOU GOD!!." Bee shouted out with her hands at the side of her mouth causing people walking by to stare. Even through pain I laughed at her actions. " You little bi-"

BEEP!!!

Nani honked as she drove down the busy street.
I waited at the curb both Bee and I extended our thumbs as she pulled up with her music blasting.
She rolled down her window. I leaned onto the car my head in front of window and my body bent over to the point where that any one who walked by had to go around my ass. I chewed on my gum aggressively.

" Hey toots, I give you the price, to make your night." I winked and Nani rolled her eyes. " Get in the damn car K." She rolled up the window on me.

" You don't know what your missing out on." I snag teasingly while doing a twirl.

A soft tap on my shoulder caught me off guard and there stood a guy at least in 20s wearing a bass ball cap his blue eyes where darkened he pulled out his wallet then looked back up at me before asking.

" How much for a blow job?"

____________________________________The last chapters where pretty intense had to let lighten in up and broadcast the girls sister like relationship

The last chapters where pretty intense had to let lighten in up and broadcast the girls sister like relationship. Tell me what you think.

Comment 💭

Vote ⭐️

And thanks

-HappyFaceForever