DLDB:13

My body was squished and pushed over as Bee sat beside me and Lucas pressed on the other side. Nani and Zane sat close to each other. While I was awkwardly crowded in the middle of the group.

" Uh, hey guys this is Jasper." They all waved Nani extended her hand for him to shake.

"I'm Nani, I've heard so much about you." 

" Hell yeah we have, Our little Kinny over here can't shut up about you-" I elbowed Bee in her side before she could finish her sentence. She groaned holding her stomach in agony.

Lucas snorted and rolled his eyes.

" This is Lucas he's kinda of an ass. He's not my friend he's just here by association because of Zane." Zane nodded at Jasper as his way of a greeting.

"Whatever I'm just over here because KP said you could talk. Now prove it Deaf Boy." He rudely said

" Lucas!" I exclaimed at his statement.

" What!" He cluelessly replied.

" Jasper don't  worry about him. Like I said he's an ass."  I spelled the word "ass" out in sign language with my fingers. He smiled and it was almost like a silent laugh. He nodded before moving a finger pointing a finger to his head then back at me. I wasn't sure what it mean but the laugh Bee had in response most of meant something.

Little Ms.Brainiac did superb in sign language.

"What did he say?" I questioned.

" Agreed." Jasper looked at me with a amusement in his eyes knowing that I knew what he said. He thought Lucas's was an ass as well. Lucas mumbled something under his breath.

" This is a waste of time just admit your wrong KP so, we can go back inside." Lucas said.

Things didn't go as expected. Jasper hadn't spoke or even let out a sound leading us to believe he can. I wasn't sure as to why, but he didn't. I waited a second looking at Jasper with pleading eyes hoping he would say..

Something.

He didn't. I sighed knowing I had to come up with something.

" You can go inside but, I won't admit I'm wrong , because I'm not. Like I said, he can talk. Matter of fact I enjoy having conversation with him more then I do with you." Lucas was silent for a moment. It was weird how upset he was getting. What was his problem with Jasper? What the hell is his problem completely. Lucas grabbed his things and just left not a by or sly comment roles seems to be reversed usual I was the one ran off after being annoyed by Lucas. He usually teased me and would have this sparkling glint in his eyes while doing it. But seemed Lucas angry, I didn't have that same response. Maybe, because I wasn't use to it.

He always seemed happy.

" I should go after him." Zane got up and jogged after   Lucas. Jasper shifted awkwardly realizing he was now circled by a bunch of girls.

" Shit." Nani cursed checking the time

" What?" Bee curiously asked.