DLDB: 56

I wasn't a rocker chick, nor the hipster type, or a bad girl

I wasn't a rocker chick, nor the hipster type, or a bad girl. I didn't sneak out to college parties and pop pills or fall for guys with motorcycles. But at the same time I'm not the good girl that you read about in teen novels, the kind that wears sloppy buns and gushes about how different they are from the other girls all while falling for the hot guy and hate the cliche forgetting they are one.

In a story like that a girl like me, is the villain. Privileged,pretty and popular all those things apply to me.
I didn't have much time to be a mean girl though, but than again my lack of attentiveness to those around me and my own neglect to my peers ,it made since how I could be casted as one. I might have not verbally or physically harmed anyone but when I thought back to Jasper, and how I didn't notice him until a few weeks ago. It made me think about how much of bitch I was for being so tight in my bubble and feeling superior that I didn't notice a guy who was remarkable. That instead of finally forming a relationship with him my senior year, I could have been had one since freshmen year.

I didn't just sit on horse, I sat on a high throne. I didn't look down on people because I never saw them, and I guess that makes me just as bad.

" What hell hole did you drag us to?" Bee asked as we slide in the booth. Both of them held on tightly to there clutch purses as they took in the grungy bar surrounded by people that certainly weren't high schooler. The smell of weed flooded the air and Nani pulled out her perform.

" You're killing the Ozone." I stated thinking back to Lily.

Nani looked up at me in confusion " The what?"

" Never mind."

" You are here to witness greatness." I assured. Handing them the flyers. Bee snorted and rolled her eyes while Nani laughed seeing the flyer as comical she covered her mouth trying to reframe from laughing.

" Stand up Comedy?" She insulted

" This has to be a joke." Bee grumbled

" Don't be bitches." I defended and taking back the flyer from them. " We're here to support Gurney."

Bee rolled her eyes  and groaned " Great, our first girls night in weeks and where spending it at a cheap bar."

" Wait-" Nani interjected with a bewildered " This was suppose to be a girls night?"

" You didn't?" Bee scowled. Just as Zane entered the bar.
" Gosh Nani do you have to bring them everywhere!" Bee exclaimed

" I'm sorry I didn't know and it's just Zane-" She cut her words off as Lucas entered behind me. My heart ached as I recalled the last time we had spoke.