DLDB:7

I  hated silence it truly was unbearable. I shifted in my seat letting out an dramatically. As I played with my pencil. Letting out loud sigh. Detention wasn't full only a matter of 4 people in total. Surprising really. Our school was good behavior wise honestly no one got into much trouble and when they did they handle when the teachers weren't around. In other words there sneaky as hell. Not me for some reason I always found my way in room 407 with a emo girl, a guy that always slept, and a dumb football joke that took to many blows to the head.

We were like the Breakfast club.

Not really.

We all aren't to fond of each other, but I don't take it personal Lexi the emo girl isn't social and I respect that. Titus wasn't the smartest kid but he was a sweetheart the only reason he's in here is because he was dared to eat one of the class pets which was a gold fish.... He didn't though almost did but let's just say Nemo wasn't going down with out a fight. Then there was Tod he really just sleeps all the time baggy hair over sized band T shirts and house shoes where his main attire.

Then there was me little old me.

I'm....

I'm

Well I honestly don't know how I'm.
I'm clueless I guess. I could tell you all about how I describe my self but that really doesn't matter much does it? You see me how you chose to view  me. 

And that's really it. This classroom here consisted of the bootleg Breakfast Club. I fore one don't want to be here and I've tried every scheme in the book. I spent most of my time dramatic groaning or throwing pencil shaving at Tod while he slept.

Haha

Stupid Tod.

It was every bit of amusing, but after a while I ran out of eraser. Mr.Tide who was suppose to be watching us was mostly likely watching porn on his laptop again. I caught him once, but since he is a sex Ed teacher he said it was for "education propose"  He was one of those teachers that didn't plan on being a teacher but realized he had nothing better to do with his life. Maybe I could seduce him into letting me out!

Then again....

I whether not.

What if I annoy him to death.

I got out of my chair and made my way to his desk he was to busy in his laptop. To notice me.

" Mr.Tide.." I spoke.

" Mr.Tide." I said again.

And again

And again.

Finally I seen the frustration in his eyes.

" What do you want Ms.Pines."

I leaned over the desk curious to see what had caught his eye so, much " Whatcha looking at-"
He slammed the laptop shut. Letting out a fake chuckle. " Uh nothing." Sweat began to form in his upper lip and his brown eyes shifted trying to find something to focus on.

" Okay then can I go now." I said start forward.

" Of course not we still have." He stopped to check the time " an hour left." I groaned again causing him to stiffen his body reacted as if me groaning was the sound of heavily horns. His eyes flustered for just a moment. " But I have to go it's an emergency! A womanly emergency!" I cried wrapping my arms around my stomach. Taking theater arts in the 9 grade had been proven to be useful these last few years.