DLDB:8

I stood up dusting my self off. He stood there the picture fiddling in his hand he looked.... nervous. His round round framed glasses sat up on his face and behind them where his beautiful forest green eyes. His brown hair lays effortless on his head, my eye tracked to his plump pink lips as the parted then closed again as if he was considering speaking.

 His brown hair lays effortless on his head, my eye tracked to his plump pink lips as the parted then closed again as if he was considering speaking

He extended his arm handing me the picture. My heart pounded in my chest. Had, I began to grow timid by his presence? I opened my mouth ready to thank him only to remember he wouldn't hear it.

Okay, Kinsley I know we weren't the best at sign language and probably even the worst there ever was. But let's hug it a shot.

Thank you?

How to say " Thanks." In sign language. In seconds my mind finally figured out how to say " Thanks"

 In seconds my mind finally figured out how to say " Thanks"

I hope I did it right. He focused on my hands and he replied by returning another hand gesture. It was simple movement that must of mean your welcome. Afterwards he scratched the back of his neck nervously.  Now is your time to talk to him.

My hands moved as tried to sign langue but clearly struggled my hands made up a few things along the way. I slowly moved my lips as words came out hoping that would help.

" You." I pointed

"Tutor." Tutor I made my hands like book.

" Me." Before pointing back to me.

His eyes where lit with amusement he let out a chuckle that startled me. He had a soft yet husky laugh that gave me chills in minute.

" I'm deaf not mentally challenged."

I gasped in shock.

Had?

Had my ears been playing tricks on me? I shook my head in disbelief.