DLDB:36

Jasper's an artist. Damn he's master piece himself. He seemed so calm, yet so passionate when he drew. His hands worked fiercely on his paper. His forest eyes never leaving it. I took light steps as I approached him on the bleacher taking light steps not wanting to do disturb him. Is silence always peaceful. Does it make a person go mad? I wondered if he found silence comforting if not hearing the chaos of the world made his better.

I sat down next to him not caring that my designer skirt was going to be damp from the rain droplets that sat on the bleachers. I just wanted to be next to him. His focus hadn't left the paper.

Lips.

They where red  and plump parted lightly exposing two front teeth

They where red and plump parted lightly exposing two front teeth.

Cherry red.

I'd know those lips anywhere.

It was the color of my favorite lip stick. The kind I was wearing right now.

Cherry red.

The drawing wasn't of my full face. It was my noes and down. And it was still amazing how much detail he should show in it. How he could draw me off of memory. My long hair hung over my shoulders everything else wasn't colored, but my lips.

" What do I sound like?" He asked. Looking up at me. His pencil stopped moving and my lips where the focus.

Like heaven.

It all made since. Why he didn't speak in public. He was insecure about how he sounded.

His eyes watched as I bite my lip, thinking of what to say. Until I felt it. A cold ran drop hit the tip of my noes. " Like rain." I blurted out.

" Like what?"

" Your voice is like rain Jasper Ralston." I repeated.
" It's like a rain storm during a drought." I look up at the grey skies and smile expanding my arms out and titling my head back letting the rain droplets pour on me.

" Seriously Kinsley." He chuckled not taking my words serious. I brush his disbelief off and stand up in the bleachers letting the rain shower over me my smile never leaves. Jasper closed his notebook and watched me as I spin in the rain like a child.