DLDB:63

I know I'm not perfect

I know I'm not perfect. Everything I do I could always do it better every move I make could be better.

I could be better.

But there was nothing I loved more than telling an imperfect story in a perfect way. To dance and have my body tell a story along with the music.

I knew I wasn't the smartest.

And yeah as much as I hate it no matter how hard tried I would never be the prettiest.

But dance.

I was an arrogant fucking bitch.

Cocky and I had the right to be.

Untouchable. Unforgettable.

Truly talented. And every step I made, every move I danced I knew that it was powerful that it was perfect.. That even though I disappointed my Father, I made myself proud. And even if he didn't recognize it. I recognized my own talent.

The music stopped and I felt every note run through my body a wave crashing over me yet, when the music stopped every thing went still.

Jasper looked at me, those green eyes shimmer. He sat on the floor of my dance room his notebook in his lap and other text books next to him.

" Is the music to loud?" I questioned not wanting to interrupt his studies.

Jasper's lips curved to a grin as he raised an eyebrow out my question. " I don't think I'm the right person to ask."

" Sorry."Blush crept over my face in embarrassment. " That was stupid. I shouldn't have said that."

" Hey." He called out. " It's okay, you didn't mean any harm. Don't beat yourself up about it."

He's perfect.

My heart flutters as we made eye contact and next thing I knew the words where flying out of my mouth. " Doyouwant togotoVegas?

Jasper's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. " Do I want to have your babies? Kinsley's that's a bit of a jump-"

Oh God.

" No!" I exclaimed frantically. Why am I being so awkward?
" I mean not that I wouldn't want to have babies with you because I mean you're fine as fuck but- " My words stopped as I saw Jasper expression his mouth was shut as he tried to keep himself from bursting into laughter "oh god I'm gonna stop talking." Embarrassed once again I ran my hands over my face and sighed.

" Let's please change the subject." I pleaded.

" Nah I'm intrigued tell me more about how I'm " Fine as fuck-"