DLDB:71

"Don't call me that

  "Don't call me that."
- Kinsley Pines

8 Months Earlier.....

   •The Party•

I look pretty in pink. Not as hot as I would in red or as rebellious as I would in black, but in pink I was pretty. It clashed with my dark hair and dark eyes giving off a since of innocence yet... seductive. Maybe my dress was a few inches to short, and yes it definitely clenched against my body as if it was skin. With spaghetti straps that showcased my toned arms and collar bone. It was a light pastel pink with a satin sort of shine and on the sides of my stomach the dress had a small cut out revealing a bit more skin.

" Finny Boy's  not going to going to be able to keep his hands off you!" Nani slapped  my ass as she walked with a radiant smile. Her blonde ponytail swaying as she walked away.

" Tonight isn't about Finn, it's a girl night." I stated while applying my eyeliner.

Nani and Bee both shared a look " She's doing its again." Nani sung playfully

" Doing what?" I asked turning away from the mirror my lip gloss still in hand.

" Using us as cock blocks." Bee bluntly says she applies perform.

I scoff, and turn back to face my self. The floss nearly touching my lips until I froze my eyes wandering of my slightly bruised shoulder. " Am not." I lied and began placing the gloss over my lips.

" You literally invited us to your romantic vacation at his Winter Cabin in Iceland last year." Nani stated.

" It was a group vaca." I shrug while applying my eyeliner.

" Okay, how that Valentines Dinner on the beach, that you invited us to." Bee added

" You guys didn't have to come."

" We didn't know we would be 3rd wheeling!" Nani laughed

" If anything Finn was. " Said Bee with a smirk.

" Poor guy probably hates us, were always taking away his girl." Nani wrapped herself over my shoulders and laid her head against mine making a pouty face as we stared into the mirror. " But not tonight, it about you and him. He literally through this Party for you guys anniversary."

I rolled my eyes " Were to young to be throwing  anniversary parties. And he and I are a so on and off it's hard to say when we really even started dating. He can call it what he wants, this is just can excuse for him to get wasted."