DLDB:29

It was 5:30pm when I heard the knock

It was 5:30pm when I heard the knock. The knock that brought my heart to panic. The heart that made me rethink everything. Made me rethink the color of the curtains in my room made me rethink the way the furniture was rearranged. Jasper's is an observant person. I didn't want a thing to be out a place, anything bad he would notice.

There it was again. That knock.

My eyes widen as I pushed all of the fashion magazines off my bed and kicked them under it.

"I'll   get it !" Hazel shouted.

I sprinted into the living room.

" You. Don't embarrass me. Matter of fact just go to your room." I instructed. Hazel rolled her eyes and instead of going to her room she flopped on the coach and with a devious smirk watched the door. It wouldn't be long before he made it up here. I had put his name on the visitors list security was always pretty tight, but I told Ross , who works at the front desk, that I was expecting company.

" Wonder what Uncle John's gonna think when he sees the visitor log." Hazel teased  with her fit on the couch still wearing her PJ's. She was right, they would always notify him when somebody was added to the visitors list and allowed up stairs without being assisted. Hazel's one night stands never made it on the visiting list because they always came with her, meaning Daddy Dearest of mine had no clue of the amount of guys spending weekends at the Penthouse. I thought Surely he would have no problem with Jasper. He knew I was getting tutored. It was his idea.

"I'll blame it all on you." I shrug, just as there was another knock at the door.

Hazel eyes shot open looking at the door with a grin.

" What's for dinner?" She  said with a wink. Referring to Jasper.

" You're disgusting." I replied. I fixed my hair looking into one of the mirror making sure I looked okay before opening the door. " You look disgusting." Hazel shot back. I playful rolled my eyes and smirked looking at my appearance in the mirror. My hair was brushed in a high pony tail and I wore a white cropped tank and black sweats. Effortless and cute.

" Lair." I said.

A light knock was on the door again and without hesitation. Jasper stood there looking as handsome as ever he wore a black lose muscle top expose him lean muscle arms. Compared to the past guy I've been with Jasper wasn't built like a huge football player. He was lean in muscular not bulky and built like a body builder. All and all he was sexy he wore black jeans that fit him perfectly not to tight or to big and a small sliver neckless  on his neck. His lips where the shape of perfection and those eyes.

A smile ran across him lips show casing those perfect teeth . His lips moved but I heard nothing. He's so damn...... hot.

" Kin." I jumped at the sound of Hazel'a voice.
" Let em in."