DLDB:11

I kept it under wraps about the agreement with Mr

I kept it under wraps about the agreement with Mr. Jenkins and I. I didn't want Carly and her Clan to know about my certain predicament if she knew, then she would do anything in her power to match sure my solo slot was knocked out of nations let's not forget about my lead in the dance routine. Although Nationals wasn't a certainty for me if I didn't past next semester dance would be over. It's bad enough I can't dance in the seasonal competitions or recitals meaning the only competition I will be apart of is our very last one and that's The World Of Ballet National Competition. Which happens to be at the end of next semester as well yet that isn't even guarantied. As far as my fellow dancers know is that I am taking a break from dance for my STUDIES. I sure as hell didn't tell them about the consequences if I didn't stay up to task.

I would still dance at rehearsals though. I needed that to take my mind off of things.

" Kinsley Pines." Mrs.E called her glasses at the tip of her noes as she looked up from her computer to me.

" Here." I crumbled slouching in my seats. I should be honesty my father was right a one thing. I lacked elegance, in situations that didn't involve ballet. I wasn't the most "ladylike" person.

" I didn't spot you at practice yesterday Kinny, things where certainly .... discrete with out your aura suffocating the place, no one does a Pirouette quit like you."

Carly gave a smile showing. She said the meanest things in such a nice way, you wouldn't even know whether it was a insult or a compliment. I wouldn't allow her fake smile or slick comments to get under my skin. " Things are always discrete with you around Carly I guess we all can smell your aura it tends you intoxicate the place." I did a fake smile just as she had and placed my fingers in a v shape plugging my noes as I finished my sentence earning the laughter of my class mates. Carly scowled intensely at me.

" You know what Pines?"She said.

" Yeah I know What she's kinda of a bitch though." My smart reply and potty mouth might of gained the classes approval but Mrs.E wasn't pleased.

" That's enough from you to! I had enough of your constant nagging which is why I'm changing the seating arrangement." The class groaned and cursed under there breath. As much as I loved my seat in the very back of the class. It was far to close to Carly for my liking. " Oh stop your whining I'm just going to do a few switches, for Ms.Pines." At that moment hands went in there air of people wanting me to sit next to them.

" She can always sit next to me Mrs.Easton." Ricky captain of the soccer team said.

" She can sit on his di-" his words where cut short as my pencil came flying his way hitting right against his forehead.

"Ow"

We all ignored his dramatic cry and continued the moving process. Mrs.E scanned the room with her narrow eyes. " I'm trying to find you a seat  in which you won't be tempted to talk to anyone Ms.Pines. But it seems like no matter where I sit you I can only imagine the worse. You're quite the social butterfly." She wasn't lying I make friend easily, it's a blessing and a curse.