DLDB:34

Maybe breakfast wasn't the best idea

Maybe breakfast wasn't the best idea. I should have stuck with a bowl of cereal or a damn piece of toast. I was practically trembling as I read the door. The Coffee Cup. Fuck.  Jasper opened the door for me and the bell to the small coffee shopped dinged catching both Fawn and Regina's attention. As usual Fawn glared in my direction, but what surprised me the was the look of disappointment Regina had as she saw me with Jasper. She quickly hide it with a wide smile and came from behind the counter to huge Jasper.

It was obvious I had upset the hive and the most influential women in Jasper's life. I stood there awkwardly as she hugged him as if she hadn't seen him in million years all while I suffered under Fawn's intense gaze. I gave her slight wave only for her to return with a discreet middle finger.
Finally once Regina had released Jasper. I gave her a smile " Hey Regina-"

" Jasper baby what happen to your face!" She exclaimed! He opened his mouth to speak but Regina wasn't done yet. " Fawn go get me a hot towel and the first aid kit NOW!" Her fingers ran over his bruised face.

He chuckled " Regina I'm fine, Kinsley fixed me up."
Oh God please don't bring attention to me.

" No wonder you look like cat shit." Fawn insulted

I rolled my eyes Fawn has entered the group chat.

Jasper grinned at Fawn and laughed at her comment, but instantly sucked in a breath of pain holding on to his side pain coming from his ribs.

Fawn noticed and raised up his shirt with no hesitation exposing his BANDAGED ribs. She scoffed.

" A kindergarten could have done better." Jasper didn't say anything as her fingers ran over his bandages. She was to  close for my comfort, and it wasn't just care in her eyes.... It was love.Yeah I knew she had a little crush on the guy, but this... Damn it she was in love with him. She was possessive over him. She wanted him to.

Jealousy a bitch.

" I feel fine. Just got into a little trouble last night. Jayce is in town."

Jayce? So that's his brothers name.

Regina eyes widen her and Fawn glanced at me and then look at each other. Speaking with there eyes. Fawn looked at Jasper and continued the conversation in sign language in hopes that I wouldn't understand. Jokes on them.

" He's dealing again?" Regina  signed

Jasper signed. " He never stopped."

" Why is she here?" Fawn sighed.

I really want to fight her.