Ignitia

Hey, guys. I believe it has been more than 3 years since I posted the last chapter of this book.

If you somehow still see this part, then wow. Why do you still have this cringe-worthy book in your library or archives?! xD

Okay...thanks.

Anyway...

Before, I thought I could do Milani's adventures per region, but unfortunately, it was a bit too much.

I had the book entitled "Pokemon World: The Johto Journeys," but that was unpublished already.

Why?

I felt like I was forcing too much changes, especially on stuff that I had already published. I don't really like changing stuff that's already published.

However, I finally have the sequel (I guess) to this book. It's not the typical journey for badges and stuff. It's not gonna be in first person POV. It's a bit different to this book.

The title is "Ignitia". The intro part is already published. I should be able to publish the first chapter (MAYBE) later.

There may be inconsistencies from this book to that, that's why it is NOT necessary to read this before reading that one.

There will be some new characters there. Some characters you've seen in the unpublished one.

Also, if you shipped Milani and Jonny because of this book, you will be greatly disappointed in that one xD

Maybe not. Lol.

Up to you if wanna read that. I don't know if it's gonna be good, but I'll try my best.

Elemeno out :)