Chapter 21: Battles and Memories

Well…I’m here in Lilycove City. I battled lots of trainers over at Route 121, and in one of those battles, my Treecko evolved into Grovyle. Yippie!

While going around Lilycove, I saw this PokéBlock Shop where you can also make your own PokéBlock. I decided to convert some of the berries I got from the Berry Master into PokéBlock to make them more appealing for my Pokémon. I even had a Pokémon battle with this girl named Kelly whose mother runs the PokéBlock shop. She and her Spoink were tough, but Pikachu and I were a bit more.

I decided to go to the port so that I can get on my way to Mossdeep City.

“One ticket to Mossdeep City, please.” I told the attendant.

“I’m sorry, miss, but all our ferries that lead directly to Mossdeep has been closed indefinitely.” She replied.

“Closed indefinitely? How?”

“There has been a slight dispute with the owner of the Mossdeep port and the owner of the port here in Lilycove. We don’t want to get into much detail.”

“I understand. Is there some other way I can get there?”

“Well…you could take a long trip to Izabe Island. You will eventually pass by Mossdeep City there. Of course, you could also take the train from the other side of the city. The trains there can lead you to South City, Marin City, Dezo Town and LaRousse City. If I were you…”

“Thanks!” I said as I cut her off and left. Of course! There’s a port there in LaRousse City that can bring me to Mossdeep. How did I almost forget that? We went to Mossdeep City before everytime Auntie Maribel needed help for her research stuff.

I kept running and running and running to the other side of the city, not caring about what I pass by.

*THUD*

“Ow…” I rubbed head after I hit a pole. Eh. Who cares?

Milani’s coming home!

I soon arrived at the train station, and boy am I excited!

“One ticket to LaRousse City, please!” I asked the attendant of the train station.

“Sure. Here you go!” She said as she handed me the ticket. “The train leaves in 20 minutes.”

“Thank you!” I said as I left for the train. I handed my ticket to the guard man and I went inside the train.

Should I call mom that I’m coming home? Nah. I’ll just surprise them with my appearance!

--

“WELCOME TO LAROUSSE CITY! WELCOME!” Ahh…the sound of the robot blocks. The sound of home!

I passed by a lot of people at the station who are just getting their pictures taken for their passports. I reached out for my wallet and brought out my own passport. Man…I look so young in this picture. Well duh…I’m from here. And also, you can never have a new picture for your passport. The city has this large database of all the people who have visited LaRousse. Even if you lose your passport, you can always have a replacement, although your picture would be the same. Man…I feel bad for anyone who gets a bad photo for their LaRousse passport. That’s a burden they’ll have to carry forever.

Ahhh…the feel of home. I never knew I’d see the day I’d actually want to return to LaRousse City. Ever since I was young, I wanted to go on my journey so that I could experience new things that I can never experience in a technological place like this.

“Milani! Is that you? Oh my gosh!!!” A familiar voice screamed. She gave me a bear hug as she pushed me and herself to one of the electronic paths.