Chapter 30: Memories and New Beginnings.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I'm back in my room here in LaRousse City. I looked to my right and saw that Shiela was sleeping on the floor. Right...since we got here late last night, she decided to stay here.

Shiela rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Good morning, Mils."

"Morning, Shiela." I said as I sat up myself. I decided to pull out my special drawer to get my photo album. I also brought out my drawing of the Fire Guardian.

"Hey, Mils. What's that?" Shiela asked.

"Oh...just my drawing from before. Remember what Yas drew?" I teased.

"Yes." She replied coldly. "I meant the thick book."

"Oh. It's my photo album. I'm gonna be placing some new pics here."

"Oooh!" Shiela said as she sat on my bed. "May I see?"

I opened the photo album and revealed all the pictures I have already placed. I had to explain one by one, and Shiela even teased in every entry that has Jonny in it...especially the one from the Feather Carnival. She even got mad at me for the last entries because I managed to have a picture with Rafe.

"Ok...now's the time to put these new ones." I brought out the new pictures and arranged them chronologically.

A photo of me with:

1.       Tate, Liza, Grovyle and Roselia after I won the Mind Badge.

2.       Yas and Shiela after the launch of the Ho-oh III.

3.       Drew and Meriel during my birthday.

4.       Group Seven and Co. during my birthday (arrangement: Rudolf, Nic, Efren, Peter, Mike, Johnson, Me, Jonny, Yas, Irwin, Gab, Ray and Wes.)

5.       Shiela during my birthday.

6.       Juan, Plusle, Minun, Pikachu, Masquerain and Blaziken after I won the Rain Badge.

7.       Meriel, Shiela and Group Seven after dining at the Sootopolis Seafood Diner.

8.       April, Nessa and Bella during the Grand Festival.

9.       Drew, Solidad, Shiela and Meriel after the Grand Festival.

10.   Tyson and his new Meowth.

11.   Group Seven before leaving for LaRousse.

12.   All my Pokémon!

I closed the album and Shiela and I went downstairs. I saw that Drew was already there.

"Good morning, Milani." My mom greeted. "I made pancakes. Drew told me you loved them."

"Thanks, mom. YAY!!! PANCAKES!!!" I said as I rushed to the table.

--

After eating breakfast, I went out with Shiela so that I can bring her back to her home.

"So...Milani, where will you go now?" Shiela asked as we stepped into one electronic pathway.

"I dunno. I really want to get out of Hoenn, though." I replied.

"HEEYYYY!" We turned around to see Yas who was catching up with us. "Hi Shiela. Hi Eli."

"Hi, Yas." Shiela said unexcitedly. We were all quiet after. I looked up and saw the Battle Tower.

"Hmm...I know what to do today! I'll compete in the Battle Tower!" I exclaimed.

"Good...I can finally have that rematch against you." A familiar voice said. "Nice to see again, Milani."

"Oh...hi, Rafe. I see you're back here in LaRousse." I said in reply.