WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!

The school bells start rings signaling that the school time is over. Donghae pack his stuff into his bag. He have to move quickly since Kyuhyun is waiting for him so they can go home together. After done packing all his stuff inside of his bag, Donghae walk out from the class and also the shool building and quickly walk toward Kyuhyun who is waiting for him in front of the school gate.

Donghae : Sorry for being late.

Kyuhyun : No, you not late. Let's go! I am starving.

Donghae : Ok, Me too. 

They walk to their orphanage home. while walk they talk about school stuff and everything. After ten minutes walking they arrived at Hope House. They enter the house before the kids start to run toward them  and greet them. One of the kid told them that the house mother want to meet them.

Donghae : Why the house mother call us?

Kyuhyun : I don't know, but let's quickly go and see her. Maybe she had something important to tell us.

They arrived in front of the house mother office room. Donghae knock the door for couple of times before they hear the house mother voices told them to come in. Donghae open the door and both of them walk into the room and greet their house mother.

Kyuhyun and Donghae : Anyeonghaseyo Omma.

House mother : Anyeaonghaseyo. Come and sit, I would like to tell you both something.

Kyuhyun and Donghae sit on the sofa in front their house mother.

Donghae : What it is? Your face look so serious. Did we do something wrong?

House mother : Oh no. You did nothing wrong, perhaps I proud of both of you who always do the best in school.

Kyuhyun : So? what is this all about? You make me nervous Omma.

House Mother : I had to tell you some bad news.... I hope both of you can accept it with open heart.

Kyuhyun and Donghae change glare to each other while gulping their saliva.

House mother : Our orphanage had some finance crisis and we cant effort both of you school fees anymore. We also had to told both of you to move out from here. We also had to sent some kids to other orphanage. I am so sorry.

Kyuhyun and Donghae totally shock. Their face became white. What? Stop school and move out? to where?

Kyuhyun : But Omma, where will we go?

Donghae : Yes, that's right. we have no other place but this house. and stop school? I am so sad.

House mother : I had handle about where are you going after this. I will introduce both of you to my Nephew. he own a school, maybe he can help both of you.

Donghae and Kyuhyun change glare again.

Kyuhyun : And what's school is that?

House mother : Star Talent High School.

__________________________________________

Donghae wear his shirt then dry up his hair. Kyuhyun had already finish dress up. They are going to follow their house mother to me with President Eric, who own Star Tallent High School.

Kyuhyun : What did you think about going to that school?

Donghae : I don't know. That is school is a talent school. I does not have any talent. and I also just want to study about things like Physic and Biology. why should we go there? I don't want to be singer or actor or something.