YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN

ONE WEEK LATER

Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook, Jonghyun and Taemin is practising the theater at the acting room and been monitored by Yoona. They have been practise since 2 hours ago.

"I think Kyuhyun is to stiff with Yesung. Why are you both is enemy or what?" Yoona said when Kyuhyun is not comfortable been touch by Yesung. Now they are practise the scene where both Yesung and Kyuhyun meet at the castle.

"Sorry Ms, it just I am not comfortable with Yesung." Kyuhyun said.

"What an idiot." Ryeowook said slowly but can be heard by Kyuhyun. While Siwon keep looking at both Kyuhyun and Yesung with a red face. He cannot bear to look Kyuhyun be touch by other man except him.

"Ok, let's we start again. But first.." Yoona stand up and walk to Kyuhyun and Yesung and hold Kyuhyun hand. "Your hand should be here, and move your body closer to Yesung." Yoona said he move Kyuhyun hand to Yesung chest while the other hand be held by Yesung. Yoona also push Kyuhyun body to move more closer to Yesung.

Their face is to close that Kyuhyun can feel Yesung breath on his face. Yesung look deep into his eyes, make Kyuhyun feel more akward. Their body is so close that he can feel Yesung manhood is rubbing his manhood.

"Don't worry, just let do this. Believe in me." Yesung said. His voice were so soft. Kyuhyun look at Yesung's face, suddenly he feel safe. Yesung hand who be wrap at Kyuhyun face become more tight.

"Stop it!" Siwon shout. Everyone were so surprise and look at Siwon.

"Why? do you have any problem?" Yoona ask.

"I.... just.... forget about it." Siwon said. He does not know what to say. He feel so jealous when Kyuhyun be hug.

"Ok, now let's start." Yoona said and seat back on her chair. Yesund and Kyuhyun dance by the music. Then suddenly Ryeowook stand up, he walk out from the room.

Donghae just look at Ryeowook who left the room. Then he look at Eunyuk who is seating beside him. He want to look the face as much as he can. After the theater, Eunhyuk will be busy with his schedule and acting. So he hope for this time, he just want to be with Eunhyuk even Eunhyuk force him to do something he does not like.

"You really do love my face right?" Eunhyuk suddenly said. Donghae shock and his face become red.

"Why? Are you horny? Don't worry, I will give your favourite dick after this." Eunhyuk said while smirk at Donghae.

Donghae don't say anything and then focus again on Kyuhyun and Yesung.

Without Donghae realise, Eunhyuk also look at him.

"Mianhei Hae ah. Why don't you just admit that you drug me instead make a lie? If you admit and say sorry to me, maybe I will not treat you like this." Eunhyuk said in his head.

ONE HOUR LATER

Yoona call all of them to gather.

"Ok, I think you guys had do the best, but I think it still need to be improve. Donghae your role as a stepbrother for Kyuhyun, you should look more evil, but because of your innocent and cute face, you think you cannot do it. Try to act more cruel. I know you are new in this acting worls, but I can see your tallent inside you. So try to be more into you role. Kyuhyun, same with Donghae. Because you are new, you seem so stiff, but it was when you arround Yesung. I know both of you is man, but the pattern of the love between man is what we try to show, so make sure you be more comfortable with Yesung." Yoona said. Donghae and Kyuhyun just nod their head.

"Ok, the others can leave, but Yesung and Kyuhyun please wait. I wolud like to have a talk." Yoona said.

"But why?" Siwon ask.