SWEET VOICE

Donghae just look at the walk blankly. His tears still not stop come out from his eyes. How could Eunhyk does not believe him and not try to listening to his explaination. He still remember what happen 20 minutes ago.

FLASHBACK

"Ok, because ypo want to say, I will let you stay. But in return, you are going to be my Sex Salve. Because I think you must want to have sex with me so badlythat you drugged me. Right?" Eunhyuk said and ask Donghae.

"What?" Donghae asking again.

"Be my sex slaved and I will let you stay here. Take it or leave." Eunhyuk said and smirked to Donghae.

"But...." Donghae cannot said anything when Eunhyuk hold his face roughly that make him hurt.

"Do you want to stay or not?" Eunhyuk ask again. Donghae look at Eunhyuk with a sad eyes. Eunhyuk hearts start to feel sorry, but then.

"Think about it. I want to take bath." Eunhyuk said and let go Donghae's face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE POV

What should I do? Be Eunhyuk sex slaved? I noever know that this will happen to me. I love him, but my love just not all about sex. This is all because that stupid drug. Why Sir Kanging give it to me? If I know this would happen, I will never ever planned to confess to him. Now I lost my bestfriend and the one I love. What should I do now? If i leave, where should I go. Then what should I tell Kyuhyun? I really hate this. My tears still flowing non stop. I heard the bathroom door be open. It's look like that Eunhyuk's finish take his shower. We have class this morning in 1 hour and half from now. I take a peek at Eunhyuk who just wearing towel downstair. Before he look at me and smirked to me.

"So have you made your decision?" He ask me.

NO ONE POV

Donghae stand up and climb down the stair. Eunhyuk just look at him and smirk.

"I have made my decision. I wil be your..... sex slaved." Donghae said while wipe his tears on his cheek.

Eunhyuk laugh. "I know that you are such a slut! But it's great to have you are my sex slaved your stupid slut. I hope you doing great to be my sex slaved and prepare your ass." Eunhyuk said while he rubbing Donghae's butt.

"And let's act as usual when in front of Siwon and Kyuhyun. I dont want them to know about us. And if I know that you tell them or Kyuhyun, I will make sure you will suffer." Eunyuk said while he hold Donghae face roughly.

Donghae just nod his head. He dont know what to say.

"Now for your first work as my sex slave is, suck me and drink my milk for your breakfast today." Einhyuk said and push Donghae down to his dick. He take of the towel. Donghae 's face is just 2cm from Eunhyuk dick.

"Come on. Suck it. Dont you want it?" Eunhyuk ask and smirked.

Donghae start to tremble. But he collect the courage and hold Eunhyuk's dick. He start stroke it and lick it. Then Eunhyuk push Donghae away.

"I told you tu suck it, not to lick it. Make sure to serve me right!" Eunhyuk said then he walk to the sofa. "Now continue your service." Eunhyuk said to Donghae. Donghae go and kneel in front of Eunhyuk. He take Eunhyuk dick and start sucking until Eunhyuk come.

"Good. Now go take your shower because we had class after this, not o mention that it was your favourite class," Eunhyuk said, He push Donghae and walk to Hi closset and prepare to go to class.