MY HYUNG

Eunhyuk look at Siwon who are walked back and forth in front of him.

"Siwon ah. I know that you are worried, can you seat down and take a deep breath. I really worried about you." Eunhyuk said.

"Seat down? My Kyu is being kidnapped and maybe in danger now, you want me to seat down?" Siwon ask.

"Even if you walked back and forth like this, you think Kyuhyun will comeback to you just like that?" Eunhyuk ask.

"What you said?!" Siwon shout at Eunhyuk, he walk to Eunhyuk and grab Eunhyuk collar. Donghae who just seat and watch since earlier come and try to break them apart.

"Enough! Kyu is still missing and both of you want to have a fight? Hyuk ah, can't you see that Siwon is a bit sensitive now because of Kyuhyun, can you please leave him alone?" Donghae mad at Siwon and Eunhyuk. Siwon let go Eunhyuk collar and go upstair while Eunhyuk seat back on the sofa. Donghae look st both of them. He go to the pantry and pour some water in the glass for Eunhyuk, then bring to Eunhyuk.

"Mianhei, drink this." Donghae said.

"What you said sorry for?" Eunhyuk ask and take the glass.

"Because I mad at You just now." Donghae said. Eunhyuk drink the water and look at Donghae.

"You better know your place Hae. But you just did the right thing. Thanks." Eunhyuk said then give back the glass to Donghae. Donghae just smile and walk to the sink but his phone ringing suddenly. He take out the phone and see Changmin name on it.

"Siwon ah! Dr.Changmin call!" Donghae shout to tell Siwon that upstair. Then he take the call while Siwon quickly go downstair at Donghae.

"Hello, Dr.Changmin. How it is? Did you meet Kyu?" Donghae ask.

"Yes..... I meet him." Changmin said, his voice seem like he try to hide something.

"You find him? Where is he? Let me talk with him." Donghae said. Siwon who heard that his lover had been found smile.

"mm..... I am sorry. You might be cannot talk with him now, but I need all of you to come here." Changmin said.

"Sure. We will go there. Where is you now?" Donghae ask.

"Seoul.... Hospital." Changmin said.

"Hospital? Why you at the hospital? Did Kyu hurt?" Donghae ask. Siwon start to worried.

"Donghae shi. Please calm first ok. Kyu, he had be crash by a car and now he in the Operating Room." Changmin said.

Donghae shock. The glass that he is holding now fall to the floor and break into pieces. His tears keep coming out. He cover his mouth with his hand because of to shock.

"Hae ah. What's wrong? Why Kyu in the hospital? Answer me!" Siwon ask and look at Donghae.

"Siwon ah, Kyu were had been crash by a car and now he in the emergency room." Donghae said while he cry. Siwon shock. His eyes also start to fill with tears. Eunhyuk who look Donghae crying pull Donghae in his arm and try to comfort him. Donghae cry on Eunhyuk chest.

"No! This is not true!" Siwon shout. His tears keep coming out. "I want my KYU!!" Siwon shout.

______________________________________________________

Yunho just seat on the chair with Yesung and Ryeowook. Yunho now feel realy guilty. He still clearly remember how Kyuhyun be crash by the car and his body flying on the air and fall back on the ground. He feel worry now for Kyuhyun.

"Ottockae? I will be surely dead if Kyuhyun die." Yunho said in his head. Then he look at Changmin who walk back and forth in front of them, then his eyes move to the operating room. He really want to go in there and help the doctor to save Kyuhyun but can't do so.

LOVE OR LUSTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara