WHO ARE YOU?

EUNHYUK POV

I and Siwon had some chat while enjoy our food. This morning the cafeteria look as usual, many student wander around, some of them is eating, listen to the music and some of them just hang out. Then, there is someone who attract my attention. Who is this guy, why he does not wearing our school uniform. I think I never see him before. He look kind a lost and amazed by something. Wait, did he look at here? He seems to look watch me. Is his one of my fans? Arghh, why do I care about him? I continue finish my sandwiches, than I look again at him, he is talking to the phone before walk out from the cafeteria.

"Are you ok?" Siwon asking me.

"I am fine, why?" I ask Siwon back.

"Why don't you ask my question a minute ago? It's look like I am talking to this desk." Siwon said to me.

I just laugh and ask him again what he ask me a minute ago when I was looking at the man earlier.

_______________________________

NO ONE'S POV

Eunhyuk and Siwon jock around while they walk to their room, then they meet the house mother on their way.

"Well, both of you seem happy today. did both of you had meet them?" The house mother ask.

"Yes, we totally happy because we does not have any schedule for the day." Eunhyuk said.

"Them? Who you mean by them?" Siwon ask while showing his handsome smile to their house mother. Enhyuk also want to know who is mean by their house mother.

"I see, so both of you still does no meet them. Well I will tell you first before you all had a shock when go to your room. Actually both of you, today got new roommates." The house mother said with smile on her lip.

"What! Roommate?" Siwon asking and totally shock.

"Seriously? Who? I am so excited!" Eunhyuk asking and smilling.

Eunhyuk totally happy, but Siwon seem uneasy about it.

"Yes, they are the scholarship student. I think they are on the same age with both of you. why don't you go and meet them." The house mother said before leave.

"Oh my god, I cannot wait, Siwon ah, I got to go, at last I got a new roommate." Eunhyuk said while running to his room. But Siwon still standing there thinking about something.

SIWON POV

Why is he so excited? I just sent Eunhyuk with my eye to his room. Oh god! seriously, a roommate? Then how about my Yunho? Now where will we going to make love? This so fucking to me. Should I just sent the scholarship boy out from my room. I totally hate this. First I should go meet him first. then I will think of plan so that I can have my time with my baby Yunho. I slowly walk to my room and take out the room key, I open up the door. Look around, I see a luggage there, but where is him? are him in the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and no one there. Then I go to the stair and climb it up. After that I found him. He is sleeping on the bed beside my bed. I cannot see his fair but his hair is brown. his face is under his hand now. What should I do? Should I wake him up. Then I go to his bed and shake his body.

NO ONE POV

Kyuhyun open his eyes slowly. "Who the hell is disturbing my sleep" Kyuhyun asks in his head. He then heard some masculine voice

"Yaa, wake up, wake up!" Siwon keep shake Kyuhyun body.

Kyuhyun now had fully awoken and change his position from lay down to sitting on his bed.