CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING

Changmin look at the house. At the house gate, he clearly see the name of the house, 'Hope House'. He smile. But his heart keep beating faster. He open his car door and get of. He lock his car and walk slowly to the house.

"I hope he still here, but he 18 now. What if he is not here? But, the office should have his information. I hope I will meet you again," Changmin said in his head. He walk to the entrance of the Hope House. He look arround, there are some kid playing there and here. He notice that the building had change than when he come here with his youger brother.

He ask arround aout where is the office is, then he go there. He look at the door, 'House Office'. So Changmin knock the door, before someone from inside said that he can enter. He nervously open the door, and walk in.

"Yes, what can I help you?" The house mother ask when Changmin come in.

"mmmm, I am looking for my brother, we come here together... 13 years ago." Changmin said.

"Oh, really, then had a seat first." The Housemother said then open the chest of drawers behind her.

"What year did you said?" The house mother ask again.

"13 years ago. it should be arround 2002-2003." Changmin said.

"Omo, ottockae." The house mother close the chest of drawers and look at Changmin.

"Why?" Changmin ask.

The house mother come and seat in front of him.

"On 2004, a part of our house were involve in fire and our office that time had really burn and nothing left. We just had the information for the kid who had stay here after that, and I afraid if your brother not staying here after the fire. Because we tranfers the kid to 3 different house. Moreover, many of the kid change their name after the fire." The house mother said again.

"So, you dont have their record?" Changmin ask.

"Yes, we treuly sorry." The Housemother said.

"It's ok." Changmin said but he smile bitterly. He's hope just burn like that.

"By the way, what is your brother name?" The housemother ask.

"His name is Ky........"

__________________________________________________________________________

Changmin drive his car t the parking lot. While he's driving he enjoy the view of the school.

"How come a scholl look like a haeven." Changmin talking to himself. He arrived at the parking lot and smile brightly. "I cannot believe that today is my first day as a doctor, even at a school, it's better than not working. Changmin open his car door and get out. He then walk to the school clinic. He smile to all the student that pass him.

"Omo, who is that? He smile is killer!"

"What a handsome face. Is he a idol?'

"Wow, his body also perfect."

"I willing to pay to sleep with him"

some of the student keep talking about Changmin when pass Changmin. Changmin just smile when he heard the student talk about him.

Suddenly his hand be grab from behind.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I need your help." The student say.

Changmin still not looking at the student and smile. "Look, if you want to sleep with me or something like that, you better stop it." Changmin said while smilling.

"What? Sleep with you? Are not you the new doctor?" The student ask. Changmin turn arround and look at the student.

"Oh, it's you. We meet yesterday right?" Changmin ask that student.