SECOND SECRET

Siwon and Kyuhyun are enjoying their breakfast at cafeteria as usual. They is enjoyig thier coffe bread. While they eating they talk about their relationship and the theater.

"Kyu ah. Open your mouth." Siwon said when he want to feed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just happily open his mouth and eat the bread that Siwon want to feed him.

They joke arround and laughing together. What a happy couple. But without they realise, there are someone who keep looking at them and take the picture's of them.

____________________________________________________

Yunho is arrange the medicine in their box based on the type of te medicine. Then his phone ring as a signal there are some message come in. He take his phone from his pocket and take it out. He look at the message that been sent by his spy to eyeing Siwon.

"What! They are still together? how come? Are this Kyuhyun kid is stupid or what? Why he still with Siwon after he saw the picture of Siwon and me." Yunho talk to himself.

"I cannot let this happen. I had to find a way so that Siwon would always just be mine. I will never share it with anybody. He is mine and always be mine!" Yunho said in his head.

_______________________________________________________

"I think you all just doing good. Make sure when you are dancing you try to breath normally, because if you don't do so, you will become tired quickly. Understand?" Leeteuk ask.

"Yes Sir." All the student said. "Now the class may dismiss." Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk look at Siwon. It had been a week since the last time they had sex. Today Siwon look so freaking sexy with his black singlet and his sweat all ovr his body that make him suddenly horny.

"Siwon shi. Could you come and meet me for a second?" Leeteuk call and ask Siwon to meet him.

Siwon ho is walking with Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk.

"Oh no. If he want to had sex with me? But, I don't want it, I want to have my time with Kyuhyun." Siwon said in his head.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. "Won ah. the Sir were calling for you." Kyuhyun said to Siwon.

"Arrasso. You go back to our room with Donghae and Eunhyuk ok." Siwon said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just his head. Then he walk out from the dancing room. After all leave, Leeteuk lock the door from inside.

"So what are you want to talk about?" Siwon ask Leeteuk.

"Well, it just this.." Leeteuk said and hug Siwon. "I miss you. Hold me now, Give me your big dick." Leeteuk said. Siwon remain sillent.

Leeteuk who smell the scent of Siwon's sweat become more horny.

"Quickly Siwon ah. Fuck me. Fuck me with you big dick." Leeteuk said. His hand going down to Siwon's manhood and rub it.

"You want me to fuck you? Ok. let's finish this quickly." Siwon said. He know, Leeteuk will try to had sex with him anyway, so it's better he just give what Leeteuk want and quickly leave to meet with his beloved Kyuhyun.

"Yes. Fuck me! Fuck me with your big dick!" Leeteuk said. He start to remove Siwon's pant and underwear and let Siwon half hard free. Leeteuk hold and stroke Siwon's dick while he try to attack Siwon's lips. Siwon's just reply the kiss and take a taste of Leeteuk's mouth taste.

Leeteuk keep moaning when Siwon enter his mouth. They share a very lustful kiss. Then their lips been apart. Siwon go down to Leeteuk's neck and start sucking Leeteuk's neck while Leeteuk lock his hand arround Siwon's neck. After left some red's mark on Leeteuk's neck his stop.