WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL

Kyuhyun and Donghae once again standing in front of the Star Talent High School. They are so excited. Beside both of them there are their luggage and there also their school bag. Kyuhyun and Donghae look at each other.

"Let's go" Kyuhyun said.

Donghae just nod his head while his lips cannot stop smiling. They go to the office to fill up some form and take their room number. While they busy fill up the form a student come and talk to them.

" Hello, are both of you the new transfer student? The one who got scholarship?" The student ask.

"Yes we are. and you are?" Donghae answer and ask the student who is he?

"My name is Ryeowook, I am one the member of Student Representative Council and I am here to guide both of you and give some tour of our school. Have you finish fill up your form?" Ryeowook asking.

"Oh, really. Great them. Can you wait for a second because we still not finish fill up our form." Kyuhyun said.

"Sorry to say, but I am quite a busy person, would both of you mind if I just give you the map of our school?" Ryeowook said. He seem like he does not really care about Kyuhyun and Donghae.

Kyuhyun and Donghae change glare.

"Yes, sure." Kyuhyun said.

Then Ryeowook give them the map and leave them. Ryeowook does not really care. He actually hate to do his work especially to those who get scholarship. he think he does not deserve to help them, well Ryeowook family is so rich. Then Yesung came smiling to him.

"Hi baby." Yesung talk to Ryeowook.

"Hi babe." Ryeowook said. His face were totally show that he is annoyed.

"What happen? Your face not really good." Yesung said while touch Ryeowook face.

"I just annoyed by those student. the one who enter by scholarship. They think they had right to be serve." Ryeowook said.

"Oh baby, please don't show me that face. How about I make you happy?" Yesung said while touching Ryeowook butt.

Ryeowook smile. "How it is?" Ryeowook asking while had a naughty smile in his face.

"Let's go to some quiet place." Yesung said.

"But I had class after this." Ryeowook said.

"It's okay, I will make it fast. Come on" Yesung said and take Ryeowook hand they go to gym which is close at the time. so no one will be there.

Ryeowook have the key and open the door. After lock it, Ryeowook turn his body to Yesung, without any warning Yesung take his lip to Ryeowook lips. Ryeowook then reply the kiss. Ryeowook open his mouth and welcome Yesung tounge. He moaned while Yesung tounge tasting his sweet mouth. Then Yesung going dwn to Ryeowook neck. He kiss and bite Ryeowook neck leave some love bites mark. Ryeowook just moaned while his hand going down to Yesung bulge. He can feel that Yesung manhood had hard. He tried to open Yesung belt and zipped down Yesung pant. He did it.

"Oh baby, you are so naughty. Why did you open up my pant?" Yesung asking while smirk. Ryeowook cannot take it anymore. Yesung face was to handsome. He want Yesung dick in his ass!

Ryeowook just moaned because Yesung is playing with his nipple. "Yesung ah. I want your dick..." Ryeowook said.

"What? you want what?" Yesung tease Ryeowook while he smirk.

"Please, don't tease me anymore. I want to ride your dick! your fucking hot and big dick!!" Ryeowook said.

"Hahaha, Ok. but first, face me your ass Baby." Yesung Laughing.