DON'T BE SAD

"What is wrong with you?" Kyuhyun asking Siwon after they get in to their room after finish their dinner with Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"What? What had I done?" Siwon asking like he do nothing wrong.

"You don't know? Well let I tell you. You hold my cute and smooth hand just now at the cafeteria in front of my bestfriend Donghae and your SUJU partner Eunhyuk." Kyuhyun said, even he is serious right now Siwon just smirk at him.

"So what? Why are you worried that they might find out? Or are Donghae really just a friend for you or more than that?" Siwon asking shile he walk closer to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun a bit scared, when Siwon is near him, he take a step backwards untill he finally reach the wall. Siwon then come closer to him and lock him by the wall by Siwon's hand.

"Yaa, what.. are... you ...doing?" Kyuhyun asking why his body is shaking like crazy. He can feel Siwon breath to his skin because of the distance between him and Siwon.

"So you mad at me because I hold your hand? How about I take taste of your sweet mouth?" Siwon asking while smirk evilly.

"What...." Kyuhyun cannot finish his sentences because Siwon lips on his lips!

Siwon try to enter Kyuhyun mouth but Kyuhyun try to push Siwon, then Siwon finnaly stop.

What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun asking than slap Siwon.

Siwon is a bit shock. He hold his cheek that had been slapped by Kyuhyun. Then he smirk "If you dont like it, how about leave the room?" Siwon asking which an evil tone.

Kyuhyun eyes start tearing. He push Siwon away then he run to the door and run out from the room. "How could he do this to me!" Kyuhyun said in his head.

Siwon just look Kyuhyun go like that.

"So are my plan had success?" Siwon asking in head happily.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE POV

After see Kyuhyun and Siwon enter their room, I and Eunhyuk also go into our room. I close the door than I turn back to Eunhyuk, he is just in front of me, he take his right arm and take it to my shoulder.

"Let's go." He said with a big smile on his face.

I am just smilling to him. Then we take a seat on his bed. He take of his blue jacket and throw it to the back.

"So are you happy to be here?" he ask me.

"Of course I am. I tottaly like it." I said.

"I am glad. Let's be bestfriend ok." He said and pull me to his hug. Again! My heart is tremble like crazy! Why he hug me for?

"Sure. I really hope that we can be friend." I said.

"Then let me tell you some rules of becoming my friend." Eunhyuk said than let go of me.

"Rules? What rules?" I asking, a bit blur about what he is talking about.

"Rules to be my friend. Because I am a popular and glamour singer. Don't you know that?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Of course I know you, Eunhyuk's one of SUJU who handsome, cute and dancing machine!" I said and praise him a bit.

Oh, dont said that, but I will accept it." Eunhyuk said and we laught. "So rule number one is, you must not tell anyone about my phone number, because many people out there trying to get my phone number. Number 2, you must keep our friendship as a secret outside from school and last is,,,, please don't sell my information to the reporter." Eunhyuk said and smile to me while wink to me.