PILL

Siwon look around the canteen. He really sure that the others will be here. Then he found Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk chatting happily while enjoy their lunch.

"Where is that Donghae? Why Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun there alone? Why are them seem close? Oh, I cannot let this happen. Kyuhyun is mine..... What? kyuhyun is mine? Since when?" Siwon keep asking in his head. While he feel so jelous when look at Kyuhyun talking with Eunhyuk. He cannot take this. yhen he take the food from the counter and join them.

"Hye Kyu, miss me?" Siwon said then seat beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at him,

"Why should I?" Kyuhyun said even he happy to see Siwon. Then Siwon pinch Kyuhyun cheek. "Aigoo, cannot you admit that?" Siwon tease Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just hold his cheek.

Eunhyuk look at them. "Since when both of you be this intimate?" Eunhyuk asking. He keep smilling look at Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Mind your own business Hyuk." Siwon said.

He then feed Kyuhyun his rice with meat. "Kyu ah, open your mouth." Kyuhyun shock, but he still open his mouth. "It's that yummy?" Siwon asking, then Kyuhyun nod his head.

"Where is Donghae? I am so jealous looking at them." Eunhyuk said in his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"If there are no anything else, can I take my leave now?" Donghae asking, than Kangin just nodded his head than give Donghae a big smile.

Kangin see Donghae leaving. Then he check the other student essay. "Wow, Kyuhyun also good, but I bet Donghae is better." Kangin talking by himself.
Suddenly someone knock the door. Kangin look at the door.

"Oh You Sir leeteuk, what can I help you with? all of sudden come to my lab?" Kangin asking Leeteuk.

"I just pass by, and..." Leeteuk walk more closer to Kangin. "I also miss you.." Leeteuk kiss Kangin lips. At first Kangin does no reply the kiss.

"Come on, kiss me.. I want you... Please..." Leeteuk said with his sexy voice.

"For sure, but would you please shut the door and lock it first. I don't want anybody see us." Kangin said while he pointed his hand to the door. Leeteuk show his annoyed cute face."Ok fine." Then Leeteuk go and close and lock the door. When he look back at Kangin, Kangin already half naked with his shirt on. Leeteuk gulp when he see the bick dick of Kangin.

"Come and get me Leeteuk ah." Kangin said. Then Leeteuk qucikly go to him seat on Kangin lap. He lock his arm around kangin arm.

"Where is your pant?" Leeteuk asking. "Why should I wear it, if my dick were searching for you ass." Kangin said naughtyly. Then Leeteuk kiss Kangin lip. Kangin reply it. Leeteuk quickly welcoming Kangin tounge in his mouth. Leeteuk moan. Then Their lips part for a while. Their saliva just like a rope that tie their lips to be toghether.

"Kangin ah, please. Today I want you to fuck me harder than usual." Leeteuk said to Kangin with his eyes were totally full of lust.

"All right my baby. Take of your pant and face your pink ass to me." Kangin said while smirk to Leeteuk. Leeteuk take of his pant then be on four on Kangin desk.

"You are so fucking sexy Leeteuk ah." Kangin say. He stand up and look at Leeteuk ass. "Yaa, spread your leg more. I cannot see your pink ass." Kangin said. Then, Leeteuk spread his leg more. "Yes, that is my boy." Kangin said. Kangin hold Leeteuk ass cheek, then spread it more. Then he lick Leeteuk ass. He stick his toung to Leeteuk ass, make Leeteuk moan lustly.