EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE

Donghae were reading his book at a corner of the store. He sat on the chair and facing the glass wall. The corner were suppouse to be a corner where the customer can seat and eat ramen or something. When Donghae were focussing on his book suddenly someone knock the glass wall. He take a look in front of him and surprised. It was Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smile brightly and wave his right hand to Donghae while the other one were at his back. Donghae look at Eunhyuk with a weird look. Donghae turn arround and look at Hyeri who busy with her phone and look again at Eunhyuk.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae move his mouth without any voice.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. He smile cutely. "I miss you" Eunhyuk move his mouth.

"What???" Donghae ask again. He look at Eunhyuk then Eunhyuk walk to the door and come in. Hyeri look at the door and shout.

"OMO! you come again." Hyeri said. Eunhyuk smile to her. "Yes, I come again." Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk walk to Hyeri.

"Where is ramen? I want to eat it, right here." Eunhyuk said. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"Oh sure. Let me make one for you. You can seat over there." Hyeri said and point to the table where Donghae is.

"Thanks. I will wait there." Eunhyuk said then walk to Donghae. Hyeri go and take a cup of ramen and prepared it for Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk go and seat beside Donghae.

"Hi, Hae ah. What are you doing?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Are not me the one should ask that? Hyuk ah. what you doing here?" Donghae ask.

"I just come to eat ramen." Eunhyuk said. "And, I want to give you this." Eunhyuk bring his hand that since earlier were behind him and were holding a bouquet of red roses. Donghae look at the roses.

"What is this?" Donghae ask. He can't believe that Eunhyuk were giving him a bouquet of red roses.

"It just 12 red roses and some meaning beside it." Eunhyuk said.

"Take it back. I don't want it." Hae said. He focus on his book once again. Hyeri come and look at the roses. He place the ramen in front of Eunhyuk.

"What is this roses for? Are you giving it to someone?" Hyeri ask.

"Yes, I want to give this to someone. It were 12 red roses." Eunhyuk said. He placed the roses on the table beside Donghae.

"Who it is? 12 red roses, it mean that I love you and please be mine right?" Hyeri ask.

Eunhyuk smile and nod. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "What is this? Three month before this, he treat me as he sex slaved and now he come to me bring 12 red roses that mean please be mine and I love you? What is he really want? Why he come here again? I don't get it." Donghae said in his head while look at Eunhyuk who is enjoying his ramen.

Hyeri leave them and go back to the counter and play with her phone. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Then Eunhyuk suddeny said.

"You still had the habit. The habit that you always look at my face. You like it? If you do, comeback with me." Eunhyuk said. he look at Donghae and smile cutely. Donghae face become red because he got caught looking at Eunhyuk face. He then look back to his book.

"Are you busy with your school work? Then you work on the night?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look again at Eunhyuk before he sigh. "No, I don't attend school. i just work and study by myself." Donghae said. Eunhyuk look at Donghae with a shock face.

"What? You don't attend school? Are not you love school more than everything?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae look at Eunhyuk and back to his book.

"No, the one I love is you." Donghae said in his head. Donghae just keep reading his book while Eunhyuk enjoy his ramen slowly so he had a long time with Donghae.