DONGHAE... BE STRONG

Changmin walk straight to his car. He cannot wait any longer, he want to meet his younger brother so much, he really mis him a lot. When he walk carelessly he bump into a student and the student fall to the ground.

"Aigoo, I am so sorry." Changmin said and give his hand to the student to help him stand.

"It's ok. Thanks" The student say and grab Changmin hand then he stand properly.

"Glad you are ok." Changmin said then he look at the student's name tag. "Cho Kyuhyun." Is that your name?

"Yes, my name is Cho Kyuhyun. why?" Kyuhyun ask he look at the man. "Why I feel so warm when I look at him?" Kyuhyun said.

"No, your name sound so familiar to me. By the way, I am Shim Changmin, I going to be the school's doctor starting tommorow." Changmin said.

"New doctor? how about Dr. Yunho?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Oh, we are going to work together. By the way, I have to go. Meet you later ok Kyuhyun shi." Changmin said then he leave Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun aslo start walking, but Changmin look baca at Kyuhyun. "I think, I had meet him before. But where? Cho Kyuhyun." Changmin said in his head.

____________________________________________________________________

Donghae just sitting there without doing nothing and just blankly look at the sky. Here is he, again at the garden near the biology's lab. At his hand is his phone, a picture of him and Eunhyuk is being display on the screen. He will look again at the picture then look blankly at the sky.

He still remember taking the picture. He want to smile happily with Eunhyuk, but he cannot found the right angle, and make Eunhyuk face look weird and once of them just capture a half of Eunhyuk's face

FLASHBACK

"Hae ah, quickly come here." Eunhyuk call Donghae who walk slowly behind him. They just finish eating dinner at the cafeteria and take a walk at swimming pool inside their dorm building.

"I dont know that our dorm had a big swimming pool." Donghae said.

"What? you dont know? Oh I guess I had to give you a tour arround our dorm." Eunhyuk said and smile coolly to Donghae.

"You want to give me a tour?' Donghae ask.

"Yes. I really glad to give you a tour about our dorm. Let's go." Eunhyuk reply and hold Donghae hand.

"Sure. let's go." Donghae said.

"But I want to take a selca first. but... my phoe is in our room, take out yours." Eunhyuk said. Then Donghae take out his phone from his pocket then give to Eunhyuk.

"No, you take." Eunhyuk said and smile.

"But....." Donghae does not want to take the photo, because he not to good in taking selca.

"It's ok. Quick." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae then hold his phone and take the selca.

"Yaa, Hae ah, you should wait for me, I am not ready." Eunhyuk said, then he look at the selca. He laugh. "Hae ah, where is me? why you take a selca of yourself and half me?" Eunhyuk ask while laughing.

"I want totold you that I not to good when take selca, but you still want me to take it." Donghae said in sulking voice.

"Aigoo, cute you" Eunhyuk said then pat Donghae's head. "Now let's go and give you a tour about our dorm. Eunhyuk walk first and look at Donghae.

"Can't you walk faster?" Eunhyuk ask then he go to Donghae and grab Donghae's hand. "Let's go." Eunhyuk said with a big smile on his face.

Eunhyuk bring Donghae to gym first.