THEATER'S DISCUSSION

"Wait, you are this school's doctor right?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes, my name is Yunho, and for your information I am Siwon's......." Yunho stop witho

"Siwon's what?" Kyuhyun ask again.

"I am Siwon's boy... personal doctor," Yunho said to Kyuhyun

"Ahh. Ok. But, why he need a personal doctor? I though you said that he is fine." Kyuhyun ask again

"Yes he's fine, but whenever he had problem and stress about his career, he will come to me and I will giving him pleasure, I mean some word to chear him up." Yunho replied. He look at Kyuhyun with a meaningful smile. "It's better I go first. And would you please tell Siwon to come and meet me tomorow?" Yunho ask.

"Sure. I will tell him." Kyuhyun reply and smile.

"Then, Thanks, I will go for now." Yunho said and start walking from there. Kyuhyun just look at Yunho until Yunho lost from his sight.

______________________________________________________________________

Yunho open his car's door. and Get in the car. He take out hi phone from his jacket and search for Siwon's number in contact list.

"Where the hell that he's go?" Yunho talk to himself. He call Siwon, but he not answer it.

"Damn!" Yunho shout and call again. Then someone pick up.

"Hello, Siwon ah, where are you?" Yunho ask.

"Mianhe, I am not Siwon, he is sleeping now." But it's not Siwon, but Leeteuk the one that answer the call.

"And who the hell are you?" Yunho ask.

"Wow, you are so rude. I am his boyfriend. Why? You have problem with it? Now Siwon is sleeping beside me after we have our hot sex for 3 round." Leeteuk said again.

Yunho lost his word. He totaly mad. "yaa, put Siwon on the phone!" Yunho shout.

"Sorry, but my hot and handsome boyfrien is sleeping now after he pleasure me. So I dont want to disturb his sleep. And you should know that it was 1:00 am now, cannot you call back tommorow morning perhaps?" Leeteuk said and end the call.

"What, hello, hello!!" Yunho trow his phone at the seat beside him.

"What? Boyfriend? Siwon, are you two timming on me?" Yunho were totally angry now.

"I must found that stupid slut that try to steal my Siwon. Siwon is mind and will always be mine!" Yunho said to himself.

______________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun look at the sleeping Donghae. He dont know why, but he can feel Donghae in a big pain when he is moving in his sleep.

He look at the clock again. It already past 1:00 am. "Maybe Siwon will sleep out tonight. I also should sleep for now." Kyuhyun said then lay down on Siwon's bed. The scent of Siwon fill his nose now. He totally miss Siwon. He want to hug Siwon, but where the hell Siwon is? He then sleep in the scent of Siwon.

_____________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk wake up from his sleep, he is not wearing anything and his nude body cover with the blanket. Eunyuk then smile when he remember what happen last night, he and Donghae had 4 round hot sex. After Donghae's ride him, Eunhyuk fuck him in a variety of position. But he smiled death when he remember how Donghae's cry whenever he go in and out Donghae's ass.

"What I had done? I dont want to make him like that, but he betrayed me. He drugged me. So he deserved that." Eunhyuk said. He going up from his bed and reach his towel. He look at the upstair.