I AM BACK

Donghae take out his belonging from his locker. He had told the manager that he want to quit, he also had told Hyeri. Even it a bit sad because he had tu quit, but he will be more happy to go back to Star Tallent. He will meet Kyuhyun and he can attend school. He also can archieve his dream.

He put all his belonging to his bag and make a last check to see if he already take everything. After make sure that he take everything of his stuff, he walk out from the staff room. He open the door and look arround. Donghae were searching for Hyeri. This past 3 month Hyeri was his bestfriend, so he want to bid goodbye.

Hyeri were at the counter. Donghae walk to Hyeri. Hyeri look at Donghae, she show her sad face.

"So, you really going to quit?" Hyeri ask.

"Yes, mianhei Hyeri ah. But we can still see each other. I will come when I had some free time." Donghae said.

"Yes, you should." Hyeri said. Her eyes start to fill with tears and come out.

"Yaa, don't cry." Donghae said. He try to comfort Hyeri.

"I not crying. There were something in my eyes." Hyeri said. She wiped her tears.

Donghae come closer to Hyeri and hug her. Hyeri reply the hug. After a minutes they were apart.

"Make sure to not forget me ok." Donghae said.

"Of course I will never ever forget you. You to, please don't forget me." Hyeri said.

"Sure. I think I gotta go first. Hyeri ah, mianhei if for this 3 month we be friend, I had hurt your feeling or something. Make sure to be happy always ok." Donghae said.

"Arrasso. Go then." Hyeri said. They hug again then Donghae walk out from the store. He go to his bicycle and wave his hand to Hyeri, Hyeri also wave her hand to Donghae.

Donghae get on his bicycle. He leave the store and go to his aunt house. Suddenly he heard some ringing bell from the back. He look at his back and a bit surprised. He stop his bicycle and look at the man who also riding a bicycle.

"Hyuk ah. What are you doing here?" Donghae ask when Eunhyuk stop his bicycle beside Donghae's bicycle.

"I come to get you." Eunhyuk said and smiled.

"How did you get here with that bicycle?" Donghae ask again.

"This bicycle? I come with them." Eunhyuk point at his car. "I put it at the back." Eunhyuk said.

"Omo." Donghae said.

"Now, let's go." Eunhyuk said.

"Wait!" Donghae stop Eunhyuk. "Are you going to my aunt house to?" Donghae ask.

"Of course I am. You will back to Star Tallent tonight right away." Eunhyuk said.

"What? I though we are going tommorow." Donghae said.

"No, you will go there today. Kyu miss you so much. He told me to bring you tonight." Eunhyuk said.

"Hahaha, funny. Kyu or you that miss me to much?" Donghae ask. He make the laugh.

"Actually it was me who miss you so much, but Kyu really tell me to bring you tonight right away." Eunhyuk said. He smile sweetly to Donghae.

"Alright. Let's go." Donghae said then both of them ride thier on bicycle to Donghae's aunt house.

__________________________

His aunt were crying. Donghae look at his aunt while Eunhyuk take Donghae's luggage into the car.