AM I YOUR BROTHER

"Siwon ah. wake up." Yunho try to wake Siwon up. Siwon slowly open his eyes when he feel someone to wake his up. When he completely open his eyes, he saw Yunho with a big smile on Yunho's face.

"Wake up. You say that you want me to check on your roommate. Let's go." Yunho said while wearing his shirt back.

"Oh God, how lomg that I been here?" Siwon ask. He change his position from lay down to seating while look at Yunho.

"1 hour perhaps." Yunho reply.

"We better get going." Siwon said. Siwon stand up and get of from the bed. He reach his shirt and pant then start wearing them back.

After both of them finish wearing their shirt and pant back, Siwon and Yunho walk out from the clinic. Because nobody were arround they hold hand while walking to the dorm. They also talk about their memory together then Yunho suddenly ask Siwon to go on date with him.

"Siwon ah. It had been a long time since our last date. Let's go for a date." Yunho said.

Siwon look at Yunho's face and smile. "You want to go on date? Sure. When?" Siwon ask.

"Mmm, How about today? This evening?" Yunho ask.

"Omo, today I want to take care of Kyuhyun, but if I reject Yunho's request, he will think that it susupicion." Siwon said in his head. Yunho just look at Siwon face.

"Why? Do you have any plan already?" Yunho ask because Siwon not reply to his question.

"No, I don't. If for you my baby, I will cancel it right away if I already had some plan." Siwon said. Yunho smile.

"Ok, this evening, come to the clinic and we will go out and grab something to eat." Yunho said happily.

Siwon just look at Yunho's happy face, now in his mind were full of Kyuhyun, Siwon worried that Yesung will attack Kyuhyun again when he is not arround.

While they on their way suddenly someone call Yunho from back.

"Yunho shi!"

Siwon let go Yunho hand and turn arround. Yunho also search for the voice owner who dare to disturb his sweet momment with Siwon. Then they saw Changmin walking toward them.

"Aigo, Changmin Shi, what are you doing here today?" Yunho ask when Changmin is in front of him.

"I left something in the clinic, so I come to take it." Changmin said.

"oh, did you already take it?" Yunho ask.

"Yes, now I heading back to my car and I saw you. Where are you going?" Changmin ask.

"Oh, a student at this student room been drug I think. Because he cannot remember a thing what happen last night. He's head also dizzy." Yunho explain and Changmin just nodded his head.

"Who is the student?" Changmin ask.

"He was Kyuhyun." Siwon said.

Changmin shock. "Kyuhyun been drugged? I must go and see him." Changmin said in his head. "Do you mind if I go and meet him to?" Changmin ask.

"Sure. Come on." Yunho said. Siwon look at Changmin. "Why you want to come to?" He is asking in his head. Then they start walking to WonKyu's room.

_______________________________________________

"So your head just feel dizzy right?" Yunho ask. He is checking Kyuhyun now.

"Are you really sure that you don't remember a thing happen last night?" Chanmin that standing behind Yunho, ask Kyuhyun.