HAE... WHERE ARE YOU

Eunhyuk and WonKyu go the House Hope. Eunhyuk look arround and hope that he will see Donghae, but he never see him. Siwon also look arround then he look at Kyuhyun.

"So, this is the house you living from kid untill you come to our school?" Siwon said.

"Yes. This is it. It just a simple orphanage house to outside people, but to me, here I got love and many memories of me here. See that?" Kyuhyun point at a bench near the house. "That is where I and Hae always seat together and look at the star at night." Kyuhyun said.

"With Hae? How about me? I also want to see the star in the sky with you." Siwon said.

"Aigoo, arrasso. We will go see the star when we had the time." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile, then he grab Kyuhyun's hand and hold it.

___________________________________

"I am sorry, you come a bit late." The housemother said to them who are seating on the sofa in the housemother room.

"What did you mean that we are late?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yesterday, Lee Donghae come, he took the record of his aunt's information. He said to me that he gonna live with his aunt starting now." The housemother said. "But what really happened? Did he run away from something? Or did he being bullied at the new school? He come to me with his eyes were red and it's look like that he were crying for a long time before coming here." The housemother said.

"No, it's nothing Omma. Please don't worried." Kyuhyun said.

"I hope all of you will seeing him soon." The housemother said.

__________________________________

Eunhyuk open his room door weakly. His eyes start to fill with tears. He walk to his bed and look at the picture of him and Yuri.

"Yuri ah, what should I do? I think I totally a jerk man. Before, I lost you and now I lost him. I miss him, Yuri Ah." Eunhyuk said and cried. He go to his study desk and take Donghae's ketter again and again. Suddenly his phone ringing. He quickly take it out and answer it.

"Hae ah, Is that you?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Hello, Hyuk ah. Are you ok? This is me. Tiffany noona." Tiffany said on the phone.

Eunhyuk sigh. "Yes noona, what it is?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I want to tell you that tommorow your drama shooting will begin and the press conference will start on 5:00 pm. I will go and pick you up on 8:00 am. Make sure don't be late." Tiffany said.

"Arrasso Noona." Eunhyuk said and end the call. When he end the call, he look at his phone wallpaper, picture of he and Donghae.

"Donghae, where are you? Please comeback.

_______________________________________

At the press conference, Eunhyuk seat besides Soojin.

"Eunhyuk shi, lately there are a news about you and Soojin in the news. Can you give some oppinion about this news?" The reporter ask. Soojin look at Eunhyuk.

"Well, I am Soojin is just friend, and the photo of us that leak in the internet were the photo on our first meeting, at the time, my manager noona also there but he and get the coffe for Soojin." Eunhyuk said.

"So, are you dating someone or not?" The reporter ask again.

Eunhyuk remain silent. Then he start to answer. "Yes, I am dating someone now." Eunhyuk said. The hall were chaos for a second.