WONKYU-LOVELY DAY

After both of them done shower together in the bathroom. Siwon take Kyuhyun bridal style to walk out from the bathroom because Kyuhyun back still hurt.

"Are you sure you can go to class today?" Siwon asking Kyuhyun with worried face. He then place Kyuhyun in front of Kyuhyun's closset.

"Sure I can. I cannot miss the class, you know I am the scholarship student, so I should study and study so the school will never stop giving me the scholarship." Kyuhyun said. He opened up his closset and take out his uniform.

"Wow, smart kid sure different." Siwon said then take Kyuhyun uniform. "Come here let me help you. Siwon said with angelic smile to Kyuhyun.

"Handsome guy also sure different. I though you just can help me take of the uniform." Kyuhyun said and smilling lovely to Siwon. Siwon just laught, then he help Kyuhyun wearing his uniform. After finish, Kyuhyun also helping him. When Kyuhyun want to wear the tie to Siwon, suddenly he ask.

"Do you know what is the purpose of tie?" Kyuhyun ask.

"To make me look more handsome?" Siwon try guessing. "No, you are wrong." Kyuhyun said. "Then what it is?" Siwon ask.

"In the morning before the husband go to work, the wife will tie the neck tie to her husband then.." Kyuhyun explained and pull Siwon by the necktie and kiss Siwon mouth. "do this" Kyuhyun continue after he kiss Siwon. Siwon just shock and smile. "You are so naughty Kyu ah. Do you mind to take of your uniform back? because I suddenly feel hot." Siwon asking with a naughty smile. Kyuhyun just laugh.

"Not now. I want to eat breakfast ok. I sure that Donghae and Eunhyuk is waiting for us. Let's go." Kyuhyun said and take Siwon's hand. but I want your milk as my breakfast." Siwon said. Then Kyuhyun face become red. "Aigoo Kyu ah. You are so cute." Siwon said and touch Kyuhyun face. Siwon laugh, to escape from that hot feeling, Kyuhyun also laughing happily with Siwon.

They open the door, and Kyuhyun are right, Donghae and Eunhyuk is outside their room and look's like they also just come out. Kyuhyun let's go Siwon's hand. Siwon try to hold Kyuhyun's hand again but he realise that Eunhyuk and Donghae were watching them.

"What are you laughing for early in the morning?" Donghae asking Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Nothing Hae ah." Kyuhyun said with a happy voice. He and Siwon lead the way. They seem so intimate. While Eunhyuk and Donghae is behind them.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, as usual Kyuhyun and Siwon take their coffe bread, while Donghae and Eunhyuk take their sandwich. They seat at table with four seat. Kyuhyun seat besides Siwon, while in front them is Donghae and Eunhyuk. While enjoying their coffe bread, They held hand under the table. Kyuhyun also feed Siwon with the bread,

"You know something Kyu ah?" Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun's ear.

"Know what?" Kyuhyun also whisper to Siwon.

"You are so cute today." Siwonwhisper again and make Kyuhyun smy shyly. Then Eunyuk talk to them. "Can't you both stop it?".

Siwon look at Kyuhyun then answer Eunhyuk. "Why? Are you jealous or what?" Siwon asking while smile to Kyuhyun. Then Siwon and Kyuhyun laugh.

"Just let them be Hyuk ah." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun and Siwon continue to enjoy their bread, Then They listen up to Eunhyuk story about Yuri. Kyuhyun feel sorry to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is so strong, if he lost Siwon like Eunhyuk lost Yuri, he think that he will die. But why he feel so? Is he truely love Siwon?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AFTER CLASS