KYU IN DANGER

Yunho look at his phone screen. The picture of him and Siwon a years ago. He cannot believe that Siwon had left him He start to remeber their first meeting.

FLASHBACK

Hankyu take a look at Siwon's ankle.

"You should be more careful when you practise. You are going to debut soon. If you sprain your ankle like this then it will hard for you to practise. For this week, just rest ok." Hankyu said.

"Yes Dr. Thanks anyway. I really happy that I sprain my ankle, at least I can rest for the whole week." Siwon said.

"Aigoo. You are really something." Hankyu said. Then the door be knock. Both of them look at the door.

A man with a white jacket come in and greet them.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Yunho. I will work here starting today." Yunho said.

"Oh, you here. Welcome. My name is Hankyu. I will be your partner until my contract end at least." Hankyu said. They shake their hand.

Then Yunho look at Siwon. Siwon smile handsomely to him.

"Omo. The new Doctor were so cute." Siwon said.

Yunho just smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Siwon." Siwon greet him. They shake their hand. Yunho look at Siwon, his heart start beating fast when look at Siwon's smile. He think he had fall in love to Siwon.

END OF FLASHBACK

His eyes were fill with hatred.
"Kyuhyun, you dare to steal my Siwon from me? then I should teach you a lesson." Yunho said in his head and smirk.

Changmin who finish packing his stuff hold Yunho shoulder. Yunho look at Changmin.

"Are you still not leaving yet?" Changmin ask.

"No, I want to finish my report. You should go first." Yunho said.

"Ok then. Yunho shi, your love story with Siwon maybe end sadly but your love maybe were waiting for you outside there." Changmin said. Yunho smile to him. Then Changmin leave Yunho and walk out from the clinic.

"What? End sadly? Kyuhyun that bitch. he love story also should end sadly." Yunho said with hatred.

He look for a name in his contact list.

"Hello, bring me that student that I tell you last time." Yunho said the end the call.

_________________________________________________________________

Yunho start packing his stuff. Then the clinic door be open. He look at the door.

"Both of you here. Great, had a seat." Yunho said he told his spy to go but the other student.

"had a seat." Yunho said, then the student take a seat on the chair.

"What you want from us?" One of them ask.

"Well easy. I heard one of you had some feeling to Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." Yunho said.

"What? Cho Kyuhyun. Yaa, Yesung did you had feeling for him?" Ryeowook ask.

"Yes, I had a sort of feeling to him. I want to have sex with him. Why?" Yesung said to Ryeowook,

"Yaa, stop fighting!" Yunho said.

"I call both of you because I want your help." Yunho said.

"What it is?" Ryeowook ask.

"Ryeowook shi, you hate Kyuhyun right?" Yunho ask.