EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY

EUNHYUK DREAM

Yuri is there. at the bus stop. He look so beautiful that day. It was her and Eunhyuk 100 day annivesary. She take a glare at her watch.

"Where is oppa? He so late." Yuri said in his head. She take out her phone from her handbag, and type message to Eunhyuk.

"Oppa, where are you? You are late you know." After finish typing, she sent the massage. After 10 minutes, there is still no reply from Eunhyuk. She just looking aound and hoping that Eunhyuk will pop out from somewhere.

"Did he forget? Aigoo, I am starving." Yuri talk in his head again. "Should I call him?" Then Yuri take her phone out again and dial Eunhyuk's number. But Eunhyuk still not picking up. She take her phone back to ther handbag. She saw the ice cream stall at the other side of rode. "Should I go buy some ice cream? For sure, because I am starving." Yuri then stand up and try to cross the busy road. She did it and walk in to the ice cream stall.

"What can I get for you?" The staff there asking her.

"I want strawberry ice cream with chocolate syrup. make it delicious ok." Yuri said. Then paid up for the ice cream. While waiting for her ice cream, her phone's ringing. She quickly take it out from her bag. Eunhyuk name on the screen. Then she take the call

"Yobseyoo, Oppa, where are you?" Yuri asking with her sulking voice.

"Mianei Yuri ah, I had a practise today and it's look like it will continue to the night. Ottockae?" Eunhyuk said.

"Ahh, really? it's ok then. You are going to debut date is near, so you should practise." Yuri said, her voice seems down.

"Mianei..." Eunhyuk said.

"It's ok." Yuri said with hapy voice that she make up. "See you next time k. Bye." Yuri end the phone call. Eunhyuk dont get to say anything because Yuri just end up the call like that.

"Ms, this is your ice cream." The staf come again and give Yuri her's ice cream. Yuri smile and say thank you. She take her and ice cream and walk out from the stall, she just hold her ice cream without eating it. Her min were totally balnk because so sad that Eunhyuk cannot come to celebrate their 100 day anivesary. She then cross the road without looking first. There is some car honk to her, but her mind completely blank. Then....... The ice cream fly to the sky, Yuri body lying on the road, the blood is everywhere. her eyes were close. The busy road become chaos. Many people stop by to look at her that lying like on the road.

EUNHYUK AWAKE

"Yuri ah!!!" Eunhyuk shout in his sleep, his hand is going up just like he try to hold someone. Then he look around, he is in him room, sleaping and sweating like crazy. He swipe his face that wet because of the sweat.

Donghae upside looking at Eunhyuk. He wake up after heard Eunhyuk shout. He see that Eunhyuk start crying. Donghae quickly stand up from his bed and go downstair. He go to pantry and pour the drinking water into a glass then bring to Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk ah, drink this." Donghae said. Eunhyuk look at Donghae and take the water. Donghae just look at Eunhyuk who drink the water. Eunhyuk had tear on his cheek. He pretty sure that Eunhyuk had a nighmare. After finish drink the water, Donghae take the glass from Eunhyuk and bring it to the pantry and watch it. Donghae can heard that Eunhyuk is crying on his bed.

Donghae then comeback to Eunhyuk. "Hyuk ah, are you ok?" Donghae asking. But Eunhyuk just keep silent and crying. Donghae that cannot take to watch Eunhyuk like that seat beside him and pull Eunhyuk to his hug. He pat at the back of Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk start crying like a child on Donghae chest. Donghae try to comfort him, "it's going to be ok. Don't cry." Donghae said. They still like that for a half of hour. Then Eunhyuk start to open his mouth and out from Donghae arm.