SIWON'S LIES

Donghae keep moaning when Eunhyuk's dick reach his sweet spot. He is riding Eunhyuk now. Eunhyuk look at Donghae's face. He does not know how many time that they had sex after that night bu he really love when his dick in Donghae's ass.

"You seem to enjoy my dick so much." Eunhyuk said. Donghae just remain silent. He want this to quickly done. So he move more faster, even it hurt him, it's better if Eunhyuk come fast.

"I afraid if you do that my dick will come..." Eunhyuk said then he moaning and shout Donghae's name. "Your little slut! Take my seed!" Eunhyuk said then he come inside Donghae's ass. Donghae tears come out again when he heard Eunhyuk call him slut.

"Now, stand up. I want to take a shower." Eunhyuk said. Donghae stand up and get of from Eunhyuk's bed. Eunhyuk also get of from his bed, he slap Donghae's butt "Your ass totally amazing. Kepp it just for me ok. Ohh, I forget, of course you should keep it for me, because you are my sex slaved anyway." Eunhyuk said then walk to the bathroom.

"How could you say that. Am I really just your sex slaved?" Donghae ask. Eunhyuk stop.

"What did you say?" He look at Donghae.

"I ask you. Am I just a sex slaved for you?" Donghae ask again. His tears keep coming out.

"Why bother to ask? Actually you are not even had the right to be my sex slaved. You should be the slut that been fuck by everyone. You should consider you are lucky that I keep you for myself. You heard that?" Eunhyuk said and walk back to Donghae.

"But I...." Donghae cannot finish his sentence. Eunhyuk slap him again.

"Just shut up and know your place. You are just rubbish to me." Eunhyuk said then walk in to the bathroom.

Donghae start crying.

He climb the stair to go upstair and wear his shirt. Then he take his key then walk out from the room.

_________________________________________________________

"Thanks for today Hyung." Kyuhyun said to Changmin.

"No, it's nothing. Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you to your room?" Changmin ask

"Yes. You already take me out and buy me meals today. I don't want to troubled you anymore." Kyuhyun said.

"Alright then." Changmin said. He look at Kyuhyun, the he pull Kyuhyun into his arm. Kyuhyun a bit shock but also hug Changmin.

"Please take care ok." Changmin said.

"Allright." Kyuhyun reply, then Changmin let Kyuhyun go. Kyuhyun get out from the car. Changmin open the window and look at Kyuhyun again.

"Drive safely Hyung." Kyuhyun said then waved his hand to Changmin. Changmin smile and waved his hand to. Then te car leave Kyuhyun there.

Kyuhyun smile and walk in to the dorm, then he meet Donghae.

"Oh, Hae ah, where are you going?" Kyuhyun ask.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun with his tearing eyes.

"Omo, Hae ah. Why are you crying?" Kyuhyun ask. But Donghae does not give an aswer but he hug Kyuhyun and cried on Kyuhyun chest.

"Hae ah, what's wrong? Tell me?" Kyuhyun said again. But Donghae just crying onKyuhyun chest. Kyuhyun hug Donghae and pat Donghae's back.

"Let's go to my room first." Kyuhyun said. Then Kyuhyun let's go of Donghae, Donghae who still crying walk with Kyuhyun to Kyuhyun's room.

_________________________________________________________

Siwon and Yunho is on a date at Myeondong. Siwon as usual, because he is an idol, he wear his cap, sunglass and the face mask.