THE THEATER

Kyuhyun were looking arround in Changmin house. He just finish take shower and just wearing some bathrobe. He went to the kitchen to look for some food. When he enter the kitchen he sream..

"Arhhh!!" Kyuhyun scream when he saw somone seating at the dinning table.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun who screaming just now.

"You? How you come in? Who give you the permision to come in?" Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smile. "Well, this is not your house but Dr.Changmin's house. I call him and he give me the passcode. He is the one who tell me to come in." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. "Whatever." Kyuhyun said. He want to walk out from the kitchen.

"Kyu ah, I bring your coffe bread for you. I know that you are hungry and still not take your breakfast." Siwon said. Kyuhyun who heard about the bread he suddenly stop. Siwon smile when Kyuhyun stop.

"Come here Kyu ah. I know you want it." Siwon said. Kyuhyun slowlly turn his body back to the kitchen and walk to the dinning table.

"Coma and seat here." Siwon stand up and pull a chair to Kyuhyun but does not seat and just take one of the bread on the table and then walk out from the kitchen.

Siwon who see Kyuhyun leaving feel so sad. But he smile again. "Kyuhyun, just wait, I will make sure you come to me no matter what." Siwon said in his head.

Siwon take the rest of the coffe bread and walk out from the kitchen and look for Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah! Where are you?" Siwon call for Kyuhyun. Then Kyuhyun walk out from his room wearing just pant and not wearing any shirt. Siwon look at Kyuhyun's body. He miss that body so much. He want to leave the red marks he always leave at Kyuhyun's neck. He want to play with the nipple and he want tu hug that body so much.

"What you want actually?" Kyuhyun ask when he look at Siwon.

Siwon still look at Kyuhyun. He cannot take his eyes off from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at Siwon with a weird glare.

"Yaa!" Kyuhyun shout and bring Siwon to the reality.

"What you want from me? Say it!" Kyuhyun say while shouting.

"I...... just... wan to have a talk with you." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smirk. "Talk, talk talk... Ok, let me tell you first. WE ARE OVER!! Talk? That thing cannot be use now." Kyuhyun said. he walk to the sofa and seat on it.

"Who said so?" Siwon ask he walk to the sofa and put the coffe bread on the table in front of the sofa and take a seat beside Kyuhyun.

"Me, Me said so." Kyuhyun said he look at Siwon who seating beside him.

"But, to me we are still not over." Siwon said.

"Are you kidding me or what? For God sake you had a boyfriend." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes, I know I had a boyfriend, but my love to him is over and my love now is just for you. I know you love me CHO KYUHYUN." Siwon said while look at Kyuhyun, he move his face closer to Kyuhyun.

"Love? Yes, I love you but my love to you were over ............." Kyuhyun cannot finish his because Siwon lips were smash on his lips.

Kyuhyun want tu push Siwon but Siwon hold his hand. Siwon keep sucking Kyuhyun down lips. Slowlly Kyuhyun juct accept the kiss and start reply the kiss. Siwon smile in his head. Siwon body go more closer to Kyuhyun body. Kyuhyun don't know what happen to his body but he want Siwon so much. Siwon let go of his hand then he slowlly hug Siwon. He pull Siwon more to him. He lean on the sofa while Siwon were on top of him. Then Kyuhyun realise and stop hugging Siwon his hand push Siwon's chest away. Their lips being apart then Kyuhyun's hand move faster and slap Siwon.