EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY

Eunhyuk look at the script again and get ready to go on act. He is being make up by the coordinator noona and wait for his scene. Tiffany were seating in front of him while enjoying her Iced Coffe. Tiffany look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk had change a lot since three month ago. He got more quieter and when he alone, he will just be in his own world. Then Tiffany decide to talk with Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk ah, do you had any problem lately?" Tiffany ask. Eunhyuk look Tiffany.

"Why do you ask?" Eunhyuk ask.

"No, It just that you had change a lot lately. You become more quieter. Are there something wrong with you?" Tiffany ask.

"No, noona. It just...." Eunhyuk can't finish his sentence.

"What? You can tell me." Tiffany said.

"It just I lost somebody important to me. He left me when I realised that I am wrong. I don't believe in him. If I believe in him from the start, maybe he will never ever leave me. Now, I miss him to death. I want to meet him. I want to hug him. I want to kiss him and everything. I really hope that he was here with me now." Eunyuk said, his eyes were filled with tears, before the tears slowly come out from his eyes.

"Hyuk ah. I don't know that you are in this kind of problem. Don't worried, I sure that if you destiny is him. Maybe both of you will meet again." Tiffany said.

"I hope so." Eunhyuk reply.

_____________________________________

Donghae open the door and walk in. The manager were at the counter.

"Oh, you here Hae ah." The manager said.

"Yes, I here." Donghae said.

"Well, today I will work here with you but I will leave on 9:00 pm, because Hyeri had some important case to be solved." The manager said.

"Sure." Donghae said.

Donghae walk to the staff room and open his locker. He put his bag and his hoodie in the locker. He look at the picture inside his locker. The picture of him and Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk ah. It had been a long time since I heard from you. How are you now? Are you happy with that Soojin? The reason I don't want to look at the news about you is I afraid if you and that Soojin is being together. I hope you will be happy wherever you are.

__________________________________

Eunhyuk look outside the window. The shooting ended up late because he totally lost his mood for today. Then he said something.

"Can we stop by the conveniece store? I want to buy some drink and snack." Eunhyuk said and look to the front.

"Sure. We will stop by somewhere" The driver said.

Then the car stop in front of the conveniece store. Eunhyuk get down.

"Oh, ut was the same store from last time." Eunhyuk said. Then he go straight to the door and open the door before he walk in. He look at the counter, there were no one there. The he look arround. He saw a worker behind the rack busy checking the snack. Eunhyuk just can see his back, he don't want to bother about that guy. He go straight to the refrigerator he pass by the guy but still don't see the guy face. He Open the refrigerator door and take out a bottle of iced lemon tea. He go straight to the counter and wait there while look at the guy.

"Ahem, I want to paid." Eunhyuk said. Then the guy turn and look at him.

___________________________________

Donghae were busy checking the snack. He afraid that the snack had reach their expired date. He were to focus that he don't know that there are other guy in the store with him. the guy were waiting for him at the counter. Then Donghae heard some voice.