EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU

"Good job both of you." Tiffany said to Eunhyuk and Donghae. Both of them just smilling.

"Now let's go to the car." Tiffany lead the way to the car.

It so cool that night. Donghae try to heat up his hand by rubbing both of it. Eunhyuk who saw Donghae action take Donghae's hand. He rubb Donghae hand place it in his jacket pocket. Donghae just look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smile to him. Then both of them laughing.

"Are you serious about this?" Donghae asking while he still laughing.

"Why. we are friend." Eunhyuk said.

When the word friend come from Eunhyuk mouth, His smile just fade out.

"Now, let's stick to the plan. We should buy some beer." Donghae said in his head.

They arrived at their car. Then Donghae enter first follow by Eunhyuk. Then he hold hand again in the car.

"What actually happen earlier?" Tiffany suddenly ask.

"When?" Eunhyuk ask again

"When both of you talk about the first letter. I heard there are some chaos. What happen actually?" Tiffany asking again.

"About that, you had to ask Donghae." Eunhyuk said and look at Donghae. Donghae face turn red.

"It was because I am nervous. So I am just a bit emotional that time and said random thing." Donghae said. he smile to Eunhyuk.

"Oh really? I though you had the same problem or had experienced that kind of situation." Eunhyuk said.

"No, I never been in that kind of situation." Donghae said and laugh but in his head "Yes, you are right. I am facing the same situation." Donghae said in his mind.

"By the way, we are doing great today. Maybe we should come again together next week. Because we are doin well today, how about some celebration?" Eunhyuk suddenly said.

Donghae smile. "Celebration? I can use this as the reason to buy beer." Donghae said in his mind.

"Sure. How bout buy some beer?" Donghae asking.

"Beer? no. I not good when it come to drink." Eunhyuk said.

"Ahhh, come on. Just 3 or 4 can. Please..." Donghae making such a cute voice. Eunhyuk does not dare to say no. "Ok, we will buy some beer. Fany noona, please buy stop by somewhere to buy beer." Eunhyuk told Tiffany.

"Arraso."

"Thank you Hyuk ah. You are the best." Donghae said. Eunhyuk just smile sweetly look at Donghae.

But will that sweet smile will always be on Eunhyuk face for Donghae? Will they become bestfrien after what will happen tonight? Just wait and see.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We here." Tiffany said to Donghae and Eunhyuk that busy chit chat about school thing at the back.

"At last. Let's go." Eunhyuk said then get down from the car. Donghae follow from the back.

"Dont forget your beer." Tiffany shout.

Then Donghae quickly take it. "Thanks Danny noona." Donghae said.

After that the car leave them. Eunhyuk take the beer from Donghae and lead the way.

"Do you really cannot drink the beer?" Donghae ask. Now he had beer, but how to make sure Donghae eat the pill that he get from Sir Kangin.

"Yes. I cannot drink alcohol to much actually." Eunhyuk said.

"I think you can drink it tonight." Donghae said with smilling face.