SIWON'S TEMPTATION

Siwon's phone ring loud from his backpack.

"Kyu ah, help me please." Siwon ask help from Kyuhyun while he turn his body and so Kyuhyun at his back.

"Sure." Kyuhyun said and open Siwon's back to take his phone. After find it, he give to Siwon and does not even see who is calling Siwon.

"Thanks Kyu ah." Siwon said, then look at the name who is calling him. "Oh no, it's Yunho." Siwon said in his head and look at Kyuhyun who busy with his own phone.

Siwon take the call.

Siwon : Hello.

Yunho : Hello Siwon ah... Where are you? Why you dont show up here lately. I miss you. Don't you miss me. and not to mention my pink hole also miss your dick.

Siwon : Aigoo. Really.

Yunho : Yes, quickly come here. Please.

Siwon : Arraso. I will stop by.

Then Siwon end the phone call.

"Who it is?" Kyuhyun ask.

"What? oh, It's just my manager, Tiffany noona. She is here and I gotta go to meet her. Ottockaji? You should go back to our room first. Then I will come back later." Siwon said.

"Sure. Do your job first." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok Kyu ah, I gotta go first, bye." Siwon said and leave Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just sent Siwon by watching he go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae open their room door and walk in and be followed By Eunhyuk from the back. Donghae want to straight to upstair but Eunhyuk grab his hand.

"Where are you going?" Eunhyuk ask.

"To upstair. I want to shower and change." Donghae said. Eunhyuk smirk at him.

"Who allowed you to do so?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Hae ah, no. Master. would you please stop and listen to me. I not lying. I really dont know that the pill is drug. I though it will just make you go drunk quickly. Because I want to confess to you. I really have any though to have sex with you last night. I am so.... ouch." Donghae stop when Eunhyuk slap him.

"Would you please stop lying and create story? I trust you at first, accept you to be my friend, but you pay me with feed me some drug just because you want to have sex with me. How should I believe you for a second time Donghae? Now, to me you are just a slut. Do you heard that? You are just a slut to me. My Sex slave. You know that? I said it again so you know your place. You. are. just. my. sex. slave. A. Slut that fill serve my lust." Eunhyuk said to Donghae, his eyes were feel with hatred.

Donghae hold his cheek. Once again, Eunhyuk's hand land on his face to hurt him. But he dont want to cry. He had enough time crying for Eunhyuk.

"Now serve me. I want you to ride me with your uniform on you." Eunhyuk said. Then he place his beg on his study table, and take of his pant. He lay down on his bed. Donghae still look at him. He does not know what to say.

"Hey your slut. Come here and serve your master!" Eunhyuk shout. Then Donghae walk slowly to Eunhyuk. He take of his pant and place his beg on the floor.

"Let's start with you sucking my dick. You know, make it hard. Otherwise, you cannot ride me." Eunhyuk said while he smirked at Donghae.

Donghae just obey and start sucking Eunhyuk dick. After he sure it were hard enough, he get on the bed and try to sit on Eunhyk dick. Right now, he just feel so sad because the one he love treat him like this.