GOODBYE EUNHYUK

EunHae is having their lunch at the cafeteria. Donghae keep steal a glance at Eunhyuk who seating in front of him.

"Hyuk ah... I really hope that we can go back like the old time. But why we be like this? Can't you believe me just once? Like Kyuhyun believe in Siwon." Donghae said in his head.

Eunhyuk who is enjoying his lunch suddenly said. "Why? Are you horny?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae surprised and he look at Eunhyuk. "What do you mean?" Donghae ask.

"You keep steal a glance. I thought you are horny." Eunhyuk said and smile naughtily at Donghae.

Donghae face turn red because he got caught by Eunhyuk. Donghae just look at his food and eat them while Eunhyuk just smirk and look at the shy Donghae.

"You know what. Let's go to the garden at the back of the school after this." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "Why?" Donghae ask.

"Am not I am your manster? So just listen to me and after this let's go to the garden." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae just nod his head and finish his food.

__________________________________________________

WonKyu is walking together. They just coming back from the airport to sent Yunho who's leaving to New York. Because the weather were so cold, Siwon take Kyuhyun's hand to hold it then put on his pocket to warm it. Kyuhyun just remain silent and look blankly infront him. Siwon look at Kyuhyun then he pinch Kyuhyun cheek.

"Yaa, what are young thinking about?" Siwon ask. Kyuhyun look at Siwon and try to smile.

"Nothing, it just...." Kyuhyun stop.

"It just that you are thinking about your hyung?" Siwon said. Kyuhyun just nod his head.

"I can't believe that Yunho hyung is my hyung. We keep seeing each other when I first come to this school, but why I can't recognise him. He is my hyung..." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon pull Kyuhyun body closer to him and placed his hand on Kyuhyun waist. "Look, you had not seeing each other for a long time. That's why you can't blame youself. What is important now that you and he know that both of you is brother and he also had accept our relationship." Siwon said and smile sweetly to Kyuhyun.

"Yes, you are right. Aigooo, why my boyfriend is to handsome? I afraid that I can't hold back from....." Kyuhyun stop and look at Siwon while he hold Siwon's face.

"mmm from what?" Siwon ask and smile at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun whisper to Siwon. "From making love. and when I held you, I will never let you go." Kyuhyun said. Siwon smile look at Kyuhyun. "Aigooo, my boyfriend were so naughty." Siwon said.

"Ehemm" Someone were behind there. WonKyu take turn arround and saw Changmin.

"Oh, Changmin hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"Kyu ah, Siwon shi. Can I had talk for a second." Changmin said.

"Sure. What it is?" Kyuhyun ask.

"But first, Let's have a seat there." Siwon said and point to the bench. Kyuhyun and Changmin just nod and go there and take a seat.

"So, what you want to talk about?" Kyuhyun ask. He seat beisdes Changmin while Siwon were standing beside the bench because the bench were fit just for two people.

"I want to talk about the Hope House." Changmin said.

"Yes, that is our house. Why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Actually, about my brother that I had tell you, he also stay at the house before I were takken by my host family. But, untill now I can't find him.At first I though you are my brother but you turn up to be Yunho's brother. So, Can you help me?" Changmin ask.