WONKYU-ADMIT IT

CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 7

After the hot sex with Leeteuk, Siwon go to shower in shower room. "That Sir were fucking hot" Siwon said in his head while he keep smilling while take shower. Then suddenly he think of Kyuhyun. Then he smike totally lost.

"Wait, why am I thinking about that guy. I had my baby Yunho. This is not right. I will totally death if my Baby Yunho know I were fucking other person than him." Siwon said in his head. But the picture of Kyuhyun still not dissapear from his mind. Then he remember the hot sex with Leeteuk a while ago. "It would be so haeven is I can have sex with Kyuhyun." Siwon suddenly said.

Then he start imagining that he had sex with Kyuhyun. His dick getting hard. He stroke it then make som soft moan while in his mind thinking that he is fucking Kyuhyun ass. "Oh, Kyu ah.. I am coming~~" Siwon moad alone in the shower room, then his dick release his seed. He try to find hi breath back. "Oh no, I am masturbating while thinking of Kyuhyun. What is this? am I falling to him or what?" Siwon talking to himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun is sitting alone on the bench beside the field, he were watching some student play football while him is listhening to his mp3. He were so bored that evening. Siwon is lost from his sight and Donghae with Eunhyuk in their room. He is alone here with his mp3 and watching some student playing football. Then he think of Siwon.

"It would be great if I and Siwon had the friendship like Donghae and Eunhyuk. While us? He keep on teasing me and make fun of me." Kyuhyun said in his head. "But... what happen this morning....." Kyuhyun face getting red when he remember one he and Siwon were doing that morning in their bathroom.

Without Kyuhyun know, Siwon is behind him. Siwon just looking at him. His eyes totally locked to Kyuhyun. He stand there and just watching Kyuhyun. Then he get an idea to tease Kyuhyun. Siwon walk slowly to Kyuhyun back ahd wrap his and on Kyuhyun neck.

"Hello darling. Miss me?" Siwon said, with he truely mean it. and kiss Kyuhyun cheek.

"Omo... Siwon ah.. you scared me." Kyuhyun said while his hand is holding Siwon hand around his neck. They suddenly become sillent then

"Are not you going to let me go?" Kyuhyun asking. Then Siwon who realise that he stil back huh Kyuhyun neck suddenly laugh. He release Kyuhyun and seat beside Kyuhyun. He hand on Kyuhyun knee.

"What are you doing here?" Siwon ask, he smile to Kyuhyun and show his cute dimple.

"Just seat arround and watching them." Kyuhyun said while pointing to the students that playing the football.

"So you like athlete or what?" Siwon asking with naughty smile.

Kyuhyun just glare at Siwon. Then said with annoying voice. "Yes, I love athlete, someone with muscle and hot body. That can sastified me well when on bed."

"Really? then you found one?" Siwon said while smirk at Kyuhyun.

"Who?" Kyuhyun asking.

"Me." Siwon said then land his lip on Kyuhyun cheek.

"Yaa!!!" Kyuhyun shout then push Siwon away from him. Siwon just laughing when look at Kyuhyun's red face.

"You are the one that say you want someone with muscle and hot body. Then, it's mean that you want me right?" Siwon asking while still laughing.

"You? are you hot? I dont think so." Kyuhyun said. he totally annoyed with Siwon who keep teasing him.

"What? ohhh, so my body is not hot. Is that why you keep your eyes on me when I am shirtless in our room?" Siwon ask Kyuhyun again with naughty smile.