I KNOW YOUR SECRET

Siwon look at the clock again. It nearly 8:00 pm. Then he look at the door, hoping that the door will be open from outside and Kyuhyun enter with his cute face. But, the door still not be open and Kyuhyun still not coming back. He keep on sweating because to worry about Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun dear. Where are you? I am all worried about you. Please be safe." Siwon said in his head.

_________________________________________________________________

Yesung look around. After make sure that there are no student at the entrance he quickly walk with Kyuhyun on his hand bridal style. He look at Kyuhyun face who still unconscious. "Oh, I cannot wait to taste you Kyu ah." Yesung said. He make sure there is no one that notice him and quickly go to his room on the second floor of the dorm. He open the door, it is a bit hard because he hold Kyuhyun. When he did open the door, he walk in and close the door. He go straight to his bed and put Kyuhyun on his bed.

He take Kyuhyun bag and put it beside the bed. He also throw his bag beside the bed. Then he look at Kyuhyun. He lick his lips again.

"I cannot believe I got to taste you today Kyu ah. I hope you are still virgin and let me be the first who enter you." Yesung said. He take of his shirt then throw it beside the bed. He try to take o Kyuhyun to, but it hard so he just ripped Kyuhyun shirt and reveal Kyuhyun body.

"For sure you had hot body Kyuhyun. And I going to take a taste." Yesung said then start kissing Kyuhyun's neck. He bite and suck then leave the red mark. Kyuhyun moan in his sleep. Without Yesung realise, Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes. Kyuhyun can feel that there are someone on top of him and sucking his neck.

"Who... are you?" Kyuhyun ask weakly. Yesung stop and look at Kyuhyun.

"Oh no, you had gain your conscious. But don't worry Kyu ah. You are still weak, and let me take you to haeven." Yesung said. He kiss Kyuhyun lips but Kyuhyun not reply it but he suck Kyuhyun lips until his lips turn blue.

"Come on Kyu ah, let me had a taste of your lips." Yesung said.

"Please stop..." Kyuhyun said.

"What? Stop? No way. I know you like it." Yesung said. The he touch Kyuhyun manhood. "Now, Kyu ah. I will let's you come in my hand." Yesung said. He pull Kyuhyun pant untill Kyuhyun completely nude. He then hold Kyuhyun's dick who is already hard.

"If you don't like it, then why you hard?" Yesung ask.

"Please Yesung ah. Stop it." Kyuhyun said. Yesung just laugh then he stroke Kyuhyun dick while he suck Kyuhyun's nipple. Kyuhyun moan because Yesung is playing with his nipple. When heard Kyuhyun moan, Yesung keep stroke Kyuhyun's dick. Kyuhyun's dick were leak with precum.

"See, I told you. You like it." Yesung said while smirk at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun keep moaning then he coming in Yesung's hand.

"Wow, you really come a lot. Let's me had a taste of your seed." Yesung said then lick his hand that had Kyuhyun's seed.

"For now, let me had a taste of your sexy ass." Yesung said.

____________________________________________________________

Siwon open his door again and look arround outside. Then some student pass. He smile and though one of them is Kyuhyun but not. He look arround again.

"Where is you Kyu ah. I worried like crazy now." Siwon said. "Wait, where is that guy, Yesung? Maybe he with Kyuhyun now or perhaps know where is Kyuhyun. What is his room number? I gotta go find him." Siwon said. He close the room door and go to the dorm's office. At the notice board, they paste the name list and their room number. Siwon run to there and check Yesung's name. "Found you." Siwon said and smile. He then run again to the second floor and look for Yesung room. He found it and lucky him, the door were not lock.

LOVE OR LUSTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara